Bluetooth helmet

sjsingh

Dears wanted your view on LS2 bluetooth helmet, is it worth that cost, or I can go for any other cheaper option? And whether LS2 is certified for india ?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
I would say buy any good and certified helmet and invest in a good Bluetooth. That way you can reuse the Bluetooth when you change the helmet.
For Bluetooth helmet, Smk also launched a Bluetooth helmet for around 8k and as other smk helmets it comes with pinlock anti fog insert. And is ece certified.
For LS2 i have no idea as i find it difficult to tell fake and real.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

sjsingh

I would say buy any good and certified helmet and invest in a good Bluetooth. That way you can reuse the Bluetooth when you change the helmet.
For Bluetooth helmet, Smk also launched a Bluetooth helmet for around 8k and as other smk helmets it comes with pinlock anti fog insert. And is ece certified.
For LS2 i have no idea as i find it difficult to tell fake and real.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
Thank you

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Reactions: IJS

VinMacD

IMO Bluetooth should be removable and fixable on another helmet if needed. I use Scala and it has served me well. Sena is also a good option. Not sure if they fit your budget but from investment point of view both these brands make sense.

bondhutto

Travel Dreamer
There are cheaper bluetooth versions as well. I have a Studds Ninja 3G double visor helmet which cost me some 2600 bucks in 2014 - still in use. I fitted a bluetooth from a Karol Bagh shop, it's quite awesome, super clear sound, and awesome battery backup. Once fully charged, it goes on for 4 days full, without recharge.

I have the box still kept with me, will share the pic once I reach home today.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
There are cheaper bluetooth versions as well. I have a Studds Ninja 3G double visor helmet which cost me some 2600 bucks in 2014 - still in use. I fitted a bluetooth from a Karol Bagh shop, it's quite awesome, super clear sound, and awesome battery backup. Once fully charged, it goes on for 4 days full, without recharge.

Cheaper then this.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

adsatinder

explorer

Waiting for your review of Bluetooth device !

Reactions: IJS

bondhutto

Travel Dreamer
Well, got a cheap bargain from gearbest.com - I bought a BT-S2 bluetooth for Rs 1800. Last Saturday I bought an SMK Glide helmet and fitted the bluetooth there. It is awesome. Super clear sound.

20180820_162156.jpg

Last edited: