Booked Skoda Rapid Elegance

But the company claims the tank capacity to be 55ltrs. And I am sure that the tank wasn't dry when you got it filled up. Even if there was a minimal 4ltrs fuel, that takes the total to a whopping 65ltrs.

turbohead

In Pursuit of Happyness
But the company claims the tank capacity to be 55ltrs. And I am sure that the tank wasn't dry when you got it filled up. Even if there was a minimal 4ltrs fuel, that takes the total to a whopping 65ltrs.
Exactly it can take 65 ltrs. Now imagine how much it can do on tankful if given an empty road and our SOT behind the steering wheel ;)

Music_Swift

Hot Red Skoda Rapid

Ankur Saab,

I m posting this beautifully modded Skoda Rapid.It is in Red Color.

It had Blackened Headlights,Blackened Fogs and 17 inch BSK Alloys.

Source-Facebook

Modded by Driven-Delhi

You will like this Car after those mods.

Attachments

kmohan

After first service, the mileage dropped to 15km/ltr in city and 17 in highways and the clutch has become harder than ever. Also, the pickup has gone down considerably and reaching 140+ is now require a bit of effort compared prior to service.

Service guys say all is normal but I feel the difference. Any thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

After first service, the mileage dropped to 15km/ltr in city and 17 in highways and the clutch has become harder than ever. Also, the pickup has gone down considerably and reaching 140+ is now require a bit of effort compared prior to service.

Service guys say all is normal but I feel the difference. Any thoughts?

turbohead

In Pursuit of Happyness
I seriously doubt your symptoms has anything to do with the service unless you are victim of changing/replacing your original parts to spurious ones (You can expect anything from Skoda).

My suggestion is try driving some other car (same make/model) and try to feel the difference, alternatively take the car to some other authorized service workshop and get it checked, also insist them to use vehicle analyzer and check its report. If that's normal, then nothing to worry about.

Hope that helps :)

kmohan

Thanks Ankur, have approached them again and they say it's all fine. But did a full tank check last week and yes the mileage has dropped considerably.

Delhi trip is due this weekend and will try to check in workshop there, require your guidance there :)

So, your skoda is running fine now?