Budget Decent Stay Options near Delhi Sarai Rohilla Station

sojourn_seeker

Hello All,

Can anyone please suggest any budget Decent Stay Options near Delhi Sarai Rohilla Railway Station?

Will it be safe for a solo female traveller to reach the station from nearby hotel to Delhi Sarai at 5 am?

Please suggest.
Thanks in Advance

BenHur

Hello All,

Can anyone please suggest any budget Decent Stay Options near Delhi Sarai Rohilla Railway Station?

Will it be safe for a solo female traveller to reach the station from nearby hotel to Delhi Sarai at 5 am?

Please suggest.
Thanks in Advance
Ginger Hotel (Yatri Niwas) at New Delhi RS is a decent option; you can book a cab from the hotel reception itself for a drop (hardly it will take 10-15 mins in the morning)

adsatinder

explorer
There are many hotels at new Rohtak Road between Liberty Cinema and Sarai Rohilla Station.
You can cover this distance on foot if not much luggage is there.
This side is safe enough in morning.

Other than this, Google Map is showing many hotels opposite Sarai Rohilla station.
Go there and choose on arrival, whichever is on main road just opposite Railway Station.
Better stay here for early morning train to avoid any hassle of transportation arrangements from any other place.

1558595861292.png

Don't goto other side where Shastri Nagar Metro Station is situated.

BenHur

There are many hotels at new Rohtak Road between Liberty Cinema and Sarai Rohilla Station.
Are the hotels safe for a solo female traveler?

sojourn_seeker

Other than this, Google Map is showing many hotels opposite Sarai Rohilla station.
Go there and choose on arrival, whichever is on main road just opposite Railway Station.
Better stay here for early morning train to avoid any hassle of transportation arrangements from any other place.

View attachment 766329

Don't goto other side where Shastri Nagar Metro Station is situated.
Thank you so much Satinderji for your valuable time and effort for such detailing.

I stayed at Sarai Rohilla on May 22nd.
There is well-maintained AC waiting room for 1st AC and CC travellers. Also attendents are present most of the time, so quite safe as well.

Further, my first train being late, it was matter of 5 hours and there was a group of travellers boarding the same morning train, we spent the 5 hours in AC waiting room.

Regarding crime/ harassment reports by Dayanagar basti, the ground reality is: yes incidents of chain/mobile snatching and luggage stealing have happened at the station, but in my opinion this can be avoided by following general safety measures. Also, I saw at least one police officer roaming on the station during daytime during my return train boarding.

Thank you once again all the members for the kind inputs.

Hey,

If you are sure about your visit to Delhi, you can avail good discounts on online hotel booking. Just book online as soon as possible.

If you are low in budget, don't worry. Look for a quality hotel and use online hotel booking offers to grab good discounts.

I am mentioning some good options for stay near Delhi Sarai Rohilla:

1. Hotel BB Palace (3-star hotel)

2. Hotel Unistar

3. Hotel Blue Sapphire

4. Hotel La Vista

Else you can make a google search to find out more hotels with prices.
Don't forget to use coupons and promos for discounts :)