Budget hotel near Bus Stand, Katra (13-15 Nov 2014) - URGENT ADVICE REQ

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
Hello Friends,

I am in great mess now :confused:

We group of 3 members(Including my mother age @ 66years planning to visit Vashino Devi.

I already booked train tickets 3 AC from NDLS to SVDK for 12th nov 2014. We will be reaching katra railway station on 13th morning.

By keeping my budget, first time I booked one double bedded room in Hotel Niharika through online booking from https://www.maavaishnodevi.org.

Now the problem started, i come to know that i can book ticket for only one day i.e. from 10 am (13/11/2014) to 10am (14/11/2014) (ONLINE). Infact the system not allowing me to book the tickets

Then I had a word with Manager there(Katra) he told me that you can extend your stay on the basis on availability. I don't want to take chances when I am with my family.

Someone also advice to create new ID and book the room, which I don't want to do.

Then I start searching hotel on various website, every hotel have + as well as - review.

I want someone here to help in searching a budget hotel (not more than 1300rs) from 14 noon to 15 noon.

I want a advice from those who himself personally known to that hotel or recently visited...

Area must be near to bus stand for easy excess to market and restaurant.

Can anyone help me in this..

Regards
Gagan Deep Dhawan:(

Don't worry in those days there will not be much rush. There are many budget hotels or guest houses available inside roads apart from main road.
In hotel section you can check them here.

Railway also has stay on upper floor of station itself.

jammbuster

Don't worry in those days there will not be much rush. There are many budget hotels or guest houses available inside roads apart from main road.
In hotel section you can check them here.

Railway also has stay on upper floor of station itself.
Paji... ( I am great fan of yours).. Staying in Delhi.. Can you please give me little more pinpoint advice...

OR you advice me not to book hotel online, waha jao aur dhek kar book karo

Yes !
I never booked hotel online !
I normally go and find hotels manually.
If you want to book, try railway rooms itself.
Private hotels are plenty.

jammbuster

Yes !
I never booked hotel online !
I normally go and find hotels manually.
If you want to book, try railway rooms itself.
Private hotels are plenty.
Thik hai Paaji.. iss baar chance lete hai .. and see if everything goes well.. some how we decided to move towards bhawan in the evening of 13th.. so there might be some time for us to search hotels near jewels :)

You can get ready at station itself, if needed
Dormitory beds are available anytime for boys.
Rooms in day / Night are there for family use.

jammbuster

You can get ready at station itself, if needed
Dormitory beds are available anytime for boys.
Rooms in day / Night are there for family use.
Paji.. as mentioned i already booked room for 13th... problems only for 14 & 15.. if you know any good hotel let me know...please

Gaurav Dutt

हर हर गंगे!
+10000000000 To What Paaji Said !
You can find plenty of them that too budget ones !