Budget hotels at Gujarat to Leh

MAD RIDER

MAD RIDER
Dear members pls suggest budjet hotels (around rs.400 - 500) on the way from mumbai to leh. wish to stop at palanpur, jaipur, delhi, manali ,sarchu and leh.
I think this may prove helpful to the other memebers also.
If possilbe addresses for the bike mechanics also.

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
You would find plenty of hotels in the budget that you've mentioned. Search in areas nearby to Railway Station or Bus Stand and you would have more than half a dozen hotels to choose from at each location.

Which bike do you ride? Apart from palanpur, you would find numerous mechanics in all the other destinations. So don't worry. Just see that your bike doesn't have any issues when you leave from mumbai.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
If you are planning to stay at Jaipur the night before, then you can easily push till Panitpat or Ambala, instead of spending the night at Delhi.

MAD RIDER

MAD RIDER
Dear bharat i think palanpur is the last destination where can i can push myself from bombay.
By the way i ride TB.There is no problem with the bike in case u need anything u never no.
I will try to push myself till panipat but in case i need some rest i will be halting at jaipur.

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Ideally if you are planning to do about 500 kms/day, your first stop should be Ahmedabad instead of Palanpur. Don't push too much or you would be drained by the time the real adventure begins in hills.

P.S. - Why not carry the bike in train?