Budget Mobile Phone / Smart Phone upto or 10,000/- approx

Discussion in 'Electronics and Consumer Durables' started by adsatinder, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Shivanshu

Shivanshu RX Rider

@jammbuster - Thanks for d advice. I would definitely think about it. Any particular model in mind?

Wow 5000mAH battery. That would do some job atleast. The only concern is d screen size.... i will have to check it out. Thank you for the suggestion Sir.

adsatinder likes this.
  2. jammbuster

jammbuster A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...

Moto e4 is scrap... Have lots of lag issue.. bad camera i used it that's why i said

Sent from my ASUS_X007DA using Tapatalk

adsatinder likes this.
  3. adsatinder

adsatinder I am SATINDER at Delhi

Honor series 7x etc is also having big screen.
    Asus may be good but can't rely on it.
    Redmi5 is best for his needs but some are keeping distance from this brand.
    Any big battery mobile will see some issues regarding other features.
    Have features or battery is only choice left.
    Nothing is perfect in mobile market too.

4. jammbuster

jammbuster A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...

Jes

Sent from my ASUS_X007DA using Tapatalk

5. adsatinder

6. ankitsr

ankitsr Active Member

adsatinder likes this.
  7. adsatinder

Those who are SAR conscious :

High radiation emitting mobiles: 12 out of top 15 high SAR value phones made by Chinese firms

Imprint UPDATED
    The Phones Emitting the Most Radiation

by Martin Armstrong , Aug 24, 2018  Smartphones

For most people nowadays, their smartphone is within arm's reach 24 hours a day. It's in their pocket while they're at work, it's in their hand on the train ride home and it's on their bedside table as they go to sleep. With this level of proximity and usage, many can't quite shake the niggling feeling that they might be risking damage to themselves in the long run. While conclusive longitudinal research on the effects of cell phone radiation is still hard to come by, for those looking to hedge their bets, this infographic shows the phones that emit the most radiation when held to the ear while calling.
    The German Federal Office for Radiation Protection (Bundesamt für Strahlenschutz) has a comprehensive database of smartphones - new and old - and the level of radiation they emit. Following the criteria set for this chart (see footnotes), the current smartphone creating the highest level of radiation is the Mi A1 from Chinese vendor Xiaomi. In fact, the top list is dominated by handsets made by Chinese companies, with Xiaomi, OnePlus, Huawei and ZTE accounting for 12 of the 15 phones with the largest values. It must be said though, that premium Apple phones such as the iPhone 7 and the recently released iPhone 8 are also here to be seen.
    While there is no universal guideline for a 'safe' level of phone radiation, the German certification for environmental friendliness 'Der Blaue Engel' (Blue Angel) only certifies phones which have a specific absorption rate of less than 0.60 watts per kilogram. All of the phones featured here come in at more than double this benchmark.

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION
    This chart shows the 'Specific Absorption Rate' of smartphones that emit the most radiation.

Infographic: The Phones Emitting the Most Radiation

8. adsatinder

Micromax Yu Ace launched in India at a price tag of Rs 5,999

themobileindian.com

Aug 30, 2018 2:06 PM

[http://img2]

Dubbed as the Yu Ace, the device will be exclusively available on Flipkart from September 6. It will be selling at a starting price tag of Rs 5,999 in Gold, Blue and Black.

The Gurugram headquarters based, Micromax has today announced the launch of its new budget-centric smartphone in India. Dubbed as the Yu Ace, the device will be exclusively available on Flipkart from September 6. It will be selling at a starting price tag of Rs 5,999 in Gold, Blue and Black.

[http://img2]

Following the latest 18:9 trend, the smartphone features a 5.4-inch HD+ Full View display with the screen resolution of 720 pixels. Powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad-core Mediatek 6739 processor, the device runs on the latest Android Oreo operating system. Furthermore, backed up by 2GB RAM + 16GB internal storage, the handset will later be launched in 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variants as well.

Now coming to the cameras, at the rear, it gets the 13-megapixel sensors with the LED flash. While for the front, it has a 5 megapixels shooter for selfies and video calling. For security purposes, it provides features like the fingerprint sensor and face unlock technology. The Ace houses a 4000 mAh battery. On the connectivity front, it gets Dual-SIM capabilities, WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth and micro USB 3G/4G.

Micromax Yu Ace launched in India at a price tag of Rs 5,999

Now after loosing its market share.
    Micromax is awakened with above models as to fight with peice strategy.
    Micromax is very late in introducing these models.
    SAD.

Redmi is No. 1 in India now.
    Samsung also got hit by Redmi.

9. adsatinder

Realme C1 vs Xiaomi Redmi 6A: Budget smartphones under Rs. 7,000 compared

gizbot.com

Sep 30, 2018 6:00 AM

Check out this comparison below.

Budget smartphones have come a long way from having basic specifications to being equipped with advanced features. Already, Xiaomi has been dominating the budget market segment with its Redmi smartphones. Now, Realme has announced the launch of a budget smartphone called Realme C1 to compete against the Redmi 6A that was launched in India early in September.

reaml-c1-vs-xiaomi-redmi-6a-budget-smartphones-under-rs-7000-compared-1538215045.jpg

Given that both the smartphones are priced similarly, here is a comparison between the two devices. In this comparison, we will get to know how the Redmi 6A and Realme C1 stack up against each other.

Display

The Realme C1 has a large 6.2-inch HD+ notch display while the Redmi 6A bestows a relatively smaller 5.45-inch display with a tall 18:9 aspect ratio. Though both the screens are tall and offer a similar resolution, the Realme C1 is much better with a bigger display and the notch giving ample screen space. Moreover, the Realme phone looks more premium.

Hardware specifications

In terms of hardware specifications, the Realme C1 comes with an octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC paired with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage space. The Redmi 6A uses a quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 SoC paired with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16GB/32GB storage space. Again, the Realme C1 is powerful with a faster Snapdragon chipset but it could have had 3GB RAM and 32GB storage space. Both the phones have a dedicated microSD card slot supporting up to 256GB additional storage.

Camera

On the imaging front, the Realme C1 has dual rear cameras with a 13MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor. This is much better as it can click portrait mode shots with bokeh effect. On the other hand, the Xiaomi offering has a single 13MP camera at its rear. Both the devices have a similar 5MP selfie camera not making much difference.

Battery and other features

While the Redmi 6A has a 3000mAh battery, the Realme C1 with a more capacious 4230mAh battery should last relatively longer. Notably, the same battery capacity was used by the Realme 2 as well. Both the smartphones come with 4G LTE, dual-SIM support and other standard aspects. And, both do not have a physical fingerprint sensor and depend on Face Unlock.

Price

Realme C1 has been launched for Rs. 6,999 and the Redmi 6A comes in two variants priced at Rs. 5,999 and Rs. 6,999 respectively.

Verdict

Given the pricing and specifications of these smartphones, we can tell you that if you want more RAM and storage, then you should opt for the Redmi 6A. If memory is not your concern and you want a better camera, display and battery life, then you should buy the Realme C1.

Realme C1 vs Xiaomi Redmi 6A: Budget smartphones under Rs. 7,000 compared - Gizbot News

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  10. rahi

rahi Active Member

Bhaaji, I am on lookout for another phone. My budget is around Rs. 8,000/-. Main requirements are good battery life, and large crisp display. Would please recommend few phones (a bit costlier also) keeping in mind the upcoming great sale.