Bullet 500 a.k.a. Bullet पांच 100 (Ownership)

Thanks for the update about the first service. I've seen the way they wash the bikes - using high pressure spray and then "drying" with a dirty piece of cloth.

I'll tell the ASC not to wash the bike or lube & clean the chain. I have the Motul chain clean & lube with me and I'll use that after the service. :)

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Thanks for the update about the first service. I've seen the way they wash the bikes - using high pressure spray and then "drying" with a dirty piece of cloth.

I'll tell the ASC not to wash the bike or lube & clean the chain. I have the Motul chain clean & lube with me and I'll use that after the service. :)
I also in favour of getting the cleaning done at home.

Vik4290

CrazyFreak

Samething I am going to do in my next service.

One more update I have installed Novatronix Hazard system from Sans classic Tilak nagar last weekend. Nice product.

Nice!! I'm also interested in getting the Novatronix hazard lights. :mrgreen:

I guess you must have also replaced the indicators with the LED ones included in the package? There must've been some wire cutting - I hope it doesn't affect the warranty.

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
Nice!! I'm also interested in getting the Novatronix hazard lights. :mrgreen:

I guess you must have also replaced the indicators with the LED ones included in the package? There must've been some wire cutting - I hope it doesn't affect the warranty.
@Aasheesh_Joshi Electrician outside Sans Classic, New Delhi Experience one. He is little overpriced but he posses very good knowledge. He just cut wire of Indicators and replaced stocked with LED's. Remaining he just change connection no more Wire cutting. But still if you care about warranty don't do this even a little alteration in Bike electric leads you to void your Bullet warranty. Why I did this?? Because I don't care about warranty.

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
From past few days I was busy in some other stuff. Here are some recent updates.

Did 480 KM ride on 21st and 22nd March to my Hometown. Ride started at 04:30 AM from NOIDA and within few mins I was on NH-24 than on NH-1. Novatronix Hazard System gives me confidence to ride my BULLET on highway safely. My average cruising speed was 90-95 KM/H for continuously 3.15 Hours without any break. Bullet was butter smooth and no fatigue I feel. Braking is good while using with Front Disc brake. I have gone through most of the VLOGS and BLOGS that you can't cruise more than 70-80 KM/H a day on Bullet. Its not safe. But trust me I was riding continuously 90-95KM/H without any problem and good thing Bike is so balanced when I jumped 2 Speedbrakers mistakenly. Its giving me pleasant feeling while overtaking FOUR wheelers doing 90KM/H.

Reactions: IJS

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
Just LUBE my BULLET 500 chain with BAJAJ 2T OIL. I supposed to use SERVO GEAR OIL but it was not available to Spare parts dealer near by my place so I used BAJAJ 2T OIL on chain. Also few days back I purchased KAWACHA CHAIN LUBE BRUSH from Amazon and its good if you are not using any Chain spray. I am not in favour of using Chain spray because I feel that Gear Oil are long lasting and lube chain well. However its a time consuming job.

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
During my 480 KM ride I experienced low mileage than earlier. Before 1st service I was getting 40KM/L on City and Highway ride. Now its dropped to just 31KM/L. Reason is that before 1st service I use to ride my Bullet at 70KM/H on 260 KM ride. Now I ridden at 90-95 KM/H continuously results in bad Mileage. Also today I retuned Carb on my own let see I get good result or not.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
@Vik4290 Bhai i always said on a 500cc bull you can carry 90kmph without fuss but on a 350cc it does feel strained. That is why I always favour 500 over 350 while suggesting the which bull. And it is good you are using front barke more as, it is the front wheel which provides 65% stopping power and most guys avoid using it and use only rear and thus does fishtail or have slips. Rear drum is of no use on the bike on moderate to high speed it works only on very slow speed.
31kmpl is a very good mileage from a 500cc engine do not worry about it.
And gear oil do works as avery good chain lube , but it is bit more messy.