Bullet 500 a.k.a. Bullet पांच 100 (Ownership)

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
Two weeks ago I made some changes in Carburettor configuration. I was feeling that my idle RPM is high. But after changing configuration I found that drastically power loss. Even on 80 speed my Bullet 500 is behaving madly. Bull was uncomfortable and demanding for more throttle Twist. But last Saturday when I was on the way to Hometown I release that I was unable to overtake comfortably. After lot of mess I remembered that I made some changes in Carburettor configuration. I just park my Bull roadside and set the idle RPM again and now I am feeling no power loss. Also getting Mileage of 31KMPL on average speed 80-85 KM/H.

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
Last weekend also clean the chain with Diesel and lube with Bajaj 2T Oil. Lubricant quality is good but can review after long time usage.

Reactions: IJS

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
Last weekend also clean the chain with Diesel and lube with Bajaj 2T Oil. Lubricant quality is good but can review after long time usage.
2T oil is a combustible oil which does not carry EP(extreme pressure) found in chain lube and gear oils though it can stick more to the chain as it designed to stick to cylinder and piston walls.
Better to use gear oils on drive chain.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
Yesterday, I made a big mistake. I was adjusting Rear brake. I do this in every alternate weeks just for peace of mind. While adjusting got a call from friend he want to meet me urgently. I packed all spares and kick the bike and started my ride to meet him. He was 20 km from my place. While meeting him I realized that I am unable to push my bike on my own (Engine switched Off). Rear tyre is almost jammed. Initially I thought Bike is in gear. But when I put Bullet on centre stand I come to know that I have tighten rear brake too much. Within 1 minute I adjusted brake again and everything is fine. Now 2 things in my mind.

1. Bullet 500 have a lot of power even rear tyre is totally jam, I still able to do 80-90 KM/H.
2. Don't know how much damage done to rear brake show due to my mistake.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Yesterday, I made a big mistake. I was adjusting Rear brake. I do this in every alternate weeks just for peace of mind. While adjusting got a call from friend he want to meet me urgently. I packed all spares and kick the bike and started my ride to meet him. He was 20 km from my place. While meeting him I realized that I am unable to push my bike on my own (Engine switched Off). Rear tyre is almost jammed. Initially I thought Bike is in gear. But when I put Bullet on centre stand I come to know that I have tighten rear brake too much. Within 1 minute I adjusted brake again and everything is fine. Now 2 things in my mind.

1. Bullet 500 have a lot of power even rear tyre is totally jam, I still able to do 80-90 KM/H.
2. Don't know how much damage done to rear brake show due to my mistake.
Dont worry breaks would be fine just re adjust it and feel how it behaves while breaking. Infact by making it too tight the shoes be more clean now.

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
3 Days 3 fallout in continuous streak. Me and Bull both are safe. I don't know how it was happening. Recently I was on Noida extension road and I am new to these roads. But that's not a problem we are riders and every day we have to explore new roads. But in Greater Noida its a problem. What I found there mostly people drive there cars on 100-150 KM/H speed that is the reason there are lot of accidents everyday. Every morning and evening I found accidental cars. Even most of them don't know how to drive a car. They have money they spend on machine and they need speed that's it. I assure you if any of them allow to drive on Budha circuit lap nobody even to reach 100. They can drive on city roads. I found in Greater Noida mostly Car drivers don't care about accident or any Bike wala. Mostly want to overtake you. I personally feels that they want to kill all Bike wala on roads. That is the reason we have lot of accidents on Yamuna Expressway as well. Still when I go to Noida extension - Greater Noida road I use to rotate my neck in 360 degree.

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
Dont worry breaks would be fine just re adjust it and feel how it behaves while breaking. Infact by making it too tight the shoes be more clean now.
Everything is fine after Readjustment. Next to showroom condition.