Bullet 500 a.k.a. Bullet पांच 100 (Ownership)

abhinig1

All Royal Enfield bikes be it 350cc or 500 cc vibrates post the mentioned speed. And it gets un bearable at 90kmph. It is the character of bike.
But still you can try shifting to a better aftermarket engine oil. And get the engine mounting bolts checked up by a good mechanic. Also see if the rubber mount where the engine is bolted are not looking worn out.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
Thanks. Will get this checked. I know RE vibrates but being 500cc bike at least it should not vibrates between 50-60 Speed interval.

Reactions: IJS

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
Hi ,

My RE standard 500 vibrates after 50. I have complained this to the service guy still it is not fixed. Any suggestions?
Till 50 it runs smooth after that it starts vibrating. Any good mechanic in Bangalore. Please guide.

I bought the bike on April, 2015.
@abhinig1 No need to worry buddy. Let me tell you I feel vibrations at 40-50 KM/H but its get butter smooth after 55 KM/H till 90 Km/H. 80Km/h is best speed from Royal Enfield Bullet 500.

If you don't want vibrations then go for Thunderbird of Himalayan. But there are various ways you can reduce vibrations.
1. Add Grip covers for your handle bar. On Amazon 'Trip machine' providing excellent grip covers.
2. Wear Gloves: I am using Cramster gloves and trust me these reduce vibrations a lot.
3. Never change stock silencer.
4. Last one enjoy the vibrations.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
@abhinig1 No need to worry buddy. Let me tell you I feel vibrations at 40-50 KM/H but its get butter smooth after 55 KM/H till 90 Km/H. 80Km/h is best speed from Royal Enfield Bullet 500.

If you don't want vibrations then go for Thunderbird of Himalayan. But there are various ways you can reduce vibrations.
1. Add Grip covers for your handle bar. On Amazon 'Trip machine' providing excellent grip covers.
2. Wear Gloves: I am using Cramster gloves and trust me these reduce vibrations a lot.
3. Never change stock silencer.
4. Last one enjoy the vibrations.
Yes brother your last point is really important. Well said.

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
Yes brother your last point is really important. Well said.

@IJS Paaji this time I have edge over you. A bike with lot of vibrations exist in market from past 100 Yrs. On the other hand a Hulk with latest Technology Dominar 400 only manage to sale 1000 bike per month only. Company was expecting 10,000 per month. :supz::lol::finga:

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
@IJS Paaji this time I have edge over you. A bike with lot of vibrations exist in market from past 100 Yrs. On the other hand a Hulk with latest Technology Dominar 400 only manage to sale 1000 bike per month only. Company was expecting 10,000 per month. :supz::finga:
Ha ha ha, phir aao kabhi haveli pe

Mandar_C500

Hi ,

My RE standard 500 vibrates after 50. I have complained this to the service guy still it is not fixed. Any suggestions?
Till 50 it runs smooth after that it starts vibrating. Any good mechanic in Bangalore. Please guide.

I bought the bike on April, 2015.
Hi,
Vibration is always related to RPM and not speed. my bike vibrates like hell at 60 KMPH if I am in 2nd gear however at the same speed if I am in 3rd or 4th it runs smooth.
Use of proper gears can reduce vibrations to a greater extend.

Regards
Mandar

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
Hi,
Vibration is always related to RPM and not speed. my bike vibrates like hell at 60 KMPH if I am in 2nd gear however at the same speed if I am in 3rd or 4th it runs smooth.
Use of proper gears can reduce vibrations to a greater extend.

Regards
Mandar
I always love to ride my Bullet at 80 km/h 5th gear.