"Bumblebee" Tata Sierra 1998 Ownership review.

incarnation

Super User
Very nice to read! I too have a lot of happy memories about Tata Sierra!
Glad that you liked the read sir, Im trying to improve on my writing skills seems to me im in the right place. its been one hell of a companion to me. this year or the next when my finances allow me. He has to undergo cosmetic Surgery ( Denting and Painting):mrgreen:.

Last edited:

pops8906

Awesome affection for the car.
The car looks great if you could post some pics of it before reconditioning it would be great

incarnation

Super User
@pops8906 the car is in stock condition no restoration has been done. i have thought of restoring the vehicle n number of times but some how finances get dried up while i start. hence this time have started a small daily account for the same purpose so by next year should have enough for the restomod work.

SURESH GOEL

Very nice to read! I too have a lot of happy memories about Tata Sierra
same here. Cant forget travel experience on Tata Sierra. I remember being an early buyer after its launch. The day when I took delivery from Tata's Karnal
show room, one guy offered for 50k premium at that time. Will find some pictures and post here.

incarnation

Super User
same here. Cant forget travel experience on Tata Sierra. I remember being an early buyer after its launch. The day when I took delivery from Tata's Karnal
show room, one guy offered for 50k premium at that time. Will find some pictures and post here.
please do post some pics Sir, would love to see them. I never knew there are Sierra fans here. for me its the only car that brings smile every time i drive it, its just takes me down the memory lane makes me feel im a Kid.

SURESH GOEL

please do post some pics Sir, would love to see them. I never knew there are Sierra fans here. for me its the only car that brings smile every time i drive it, its just takes me down the memory lane makes me feel im a Kid.
you know at that time it was pride to own such car, said to be luxury vehicle. though kept only two and half years(1992-95) with me. always keen to change for next.
I was not feeling good for many days when sold, but even today do memorize old trips to Manali & Shimla.
Take care of this beauty. Thanks

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
For a car that just is an adult in its youthfulness,it definitely has weathered well in your loving care.It looks as fantastic as ever-the Ford Bronco derived profile is timeless.I have had wonderful experiences in both the NA and TC versions owned by a friend and family member respectively-what a boat.Lucky you!