"Bumblebee" Tata Sierra 1998 Ownership review.

incarnation

Super User
++++++++++++++
Incarnation,
Which beach is this in Mangalore?
Which garage you go to service your car these days? I do not think Automatrix will support Sierra. If they do are they good?

I too as a child was fascinated with Sierra. Great to hear about the Facebook club for Sierra.
Great to see the 6 Sierra's in & around Mangalore.
@deepam as if now there are 3 sierras in Mangalore however it was one of the club members Marriage and a few people from Bangalore also had made to the venue hence we thought why not have a day out with all the members.

The beach is Hosbettu Beach its a secluded beach no tourists come there, its calm quiet and away from all the city hush bush. automatrix do the service but not all, i take it to local mechanic in a place called Nanthoor he does it good. Automatrix as such are good no problems with thier service but they do not support all the service requirements as some parts arent available with the showroom.

its been a wonderful experience so far with the sierra as well as the sierra club, we have a national meet up in November looking forward to it where i can meet up most of the owners of Sierra.

in case you are interested in procuring one and you are living in karnataka do let me know i can be of help.

deepam

Super User
@deepam as if now there are 3 sierras in Mangalore however it was one of the club members Marriage and a few people from Bangalore also had made to the venue hence we thought why not have a day out with all the members.

The beach is Hosbettu Beach its a secluded beach no tourists come there, its calm quiet and away from all the city hush bush. automatrix do the service but not all, i take it to local mechanic in a place called Nanthoor he does it good. Automatrix as such are good no problems with thier service but they do not support all the service requirements as some parts arent available with the showroom.

its been a wonderful experience so far with the sierra as well as the sierra club, we have a national meet up in November looking forward to it where i can meet up most of the owners of Sierra.

in case you are interested in procuring one and you are living in karnataka do let me know i can be of help.
++++++++++++====
Do post me the dates of meet in November.
Sure incase I decide to buy I shall let you in know some time in future.

I will try to catch up next time when I am in Mangalore. I had last been during 6th Sep 2016, to visit Mangala Devi Temple.

Coastal Karnataka in general have got some good mechanics and painting process was one of the best since begining.

In local Express bus there was Ashoka travels Mangalore- Manipal Express Service with registration number KA195522. This bus was put into service for 10+ years which is rarity.

incarnation

Super User
had been to goa on the Bee Last weekend, had been to a resort called DONA SYLVIA in cavelossim Goa it was a wonderful outing with the family, we all enjoyed a lot and Bee got us home back safe and sound without any hiccup.

Somewhere in Goa on a bridge, had a nice view hence stopped for a click.
IMG-20161012-WA0046-2.jpg

IMG-20161012-WA0044-2.jpg

while Entering Goa there is this Nice road with greenery all around
IMG_20161008_141713-2.jpg

The Famous Karwar Kaali Bridge.
IMG-20161012-WA0051-2.jpg

IMG-20161012-WA0052.jpg

IMG-20161012-WA0050.jpg

Bee Resting in the Resort Parking
IMG_20161009_171211-2.jpg

deepam

Super User