"Bumblebee" Tata Sierra 1998 Ownership review.

Aziz

Hi Everybody,

Recently I bought TATA SIERRA Turbo 2000 model.

I found this car in a second-hand showroom, car dealer not allow us to check car fully but he allowed only to start the engine for checking.

The engine seemed good so we bought. Previous owner did some alteration in the car such as Gull Wing door and Bonnet with a scoop.

After bought, we checked the Car floor which is totally damage and lot of rust.

We have done tinkering job, painting, new brake shoe, clutch plate, engine bed, brake oil tank, install new tires and music systems.

Last month we did a short trip to Pondicherry (up and down 280 kms).

While driving we found that the engine got heat, later we checked there is a crack in Radiator and coolant oil got the leak on the head of radiator.

We changed new Radiator, and now no issue on Engine heat.

We plan to long drive in coming Saturday to our native place (Tanjore) in southern Tamil Nadu.

incarnation

Super User
Hi Everybody,

I found this car in a second-hand showroom, car dealer not allow us to check car fully but he allowed only to start the engine for checking.

The engine seemed good so we bought. Previous owner did some alteration in the car such as Gull Wing door and Bonnet with a scoop.

We have done tinkering job, painting, new brake shoe, clutch plate, engine bed, brake oil tank, install new tires and music systems.

While driving we found that the engine got heat, later we checked there is a crack in Radiator and coolant oil got the leak on the head of radiator.

We plan to long drive in coming Saturday to our native place (Tanjore) in southern Tamil Nadu.
Sierra if maintained well, can be driven for any amount of kms without fuss. My longest RIDE on it has been close to 1000 kms and it's done it with ease so be rest assured that its not going to give up on you provided u don't give up on it.

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
Sierra if maintained well, can be driven for any amount of kms without fuss. My longest RIDE on it has been close to 1000 kms and it's done it with ease so be rest assured that its not going to give up on you provided u don't give up on it.
Everything and everyone in life is so

If there is a SPIRIT,I RIDE it

Aziz

Hi Everybody,

Done our Trip well.................

incarnation

Super User
Aziz i belive you were added newly in the watsapp group of club sierra right, i had seen the pics there. also i believe you have a gullwing door on your beast.

please do post more about your sierra here, it would be great to see other sierra owners here.