"Bumblebee" Tata Sierra 1998 Ownership review.

Anyone in this group still owns a Sierra??
I am planning to buy one, need some advice on price n what to look for under the bonnet and below the carpets

@incarnation is owner of a Sierra.
Don't know current situation.
He is from Kerala.
He was in a Sierra Group.

Where are you from ?

Delhi-NCR and most Metro Cities will not like to have it at any cost in Legal way.
NGT has taken strong steps against old vehicles to scrap in India.

@incarnation is owner of a Sierra.
Don't know current situation.
He is from Kerala.
He was in a Sierra Group.

Where are you from ?

Delhi-NCR and most Metro Cities will not like to have it at any cost in Legal way.
NGT has taken strong steps against old vehicles to scrap in India.
I am from Bhopal. The car in question is a single owner, well maintained vehicle. Current owner is now too old to drive it. Parked in the parking of his apartment. Its a non turbo 1996 model.

I am from Bhopal. The car in question is a single owner, well maintained vehicle. Current owner is now too old to drive it. Parked in the parking of his apartment. Its a non turbo 1996 model.
Check RTO Rules of renewal of old vehicles in your state on RTO's website / mParivahan website - MP.

Check RTO Rules of renewal of old vehicles in your state on RTO's website / mParivahan website - MP.
Re-registration isn't a problem here for private cars. Green tax is levied and car gets a breather for next 5 years. Later even if Scrappage policy is enforced, there will be testing centers all across who will "certify" the car as roadworthy.