Buying Windows 7

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
I have finally decided to bite the bullet and decided to upgrade to Windows 7 home premium.

However, I can't really seem to find a good deal on it and I don't really have any ebay coupons left. So in case anyone knows where I can find a good deal (trustworthy and genuine of course) then it would be great.

Right now I am getting the following prices at various online stores, roughly 7k (after taxes and delivery charges) from Microsoft's official store, 6.7k on Ebay from a dealer with good ratings and 6.15k from Primagbg (checking with them if there are any delivery charges).

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Posts cleared from this thread.

Guys I am looking for genuine license, not shortcuts! In any case, I have just spoken to local Croma store and they have it for 6.2k and unless I find a better deal, I will be going with them.

Dr.akashdeep

Highlander Akash
as u wish sir but i was talking about the same software which the dealers use to make windows genuine not a crack or so

best of luck for better deal

MonkeyBoy4u

legit is the best way to go. YS any ideas how much it would take to upgrade from Windows Vista Ultimate to Windows & Ultimate ?

I am currently running Vista Ultimate for about more than an year now, although it has become a lot stable during this time it still has its quirks !

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Sorry, no idea and I don't think I saw any options for it at Croma. You can call up Microsoft's toll free number and check 1800-114-001

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
Congrats for upgrading your Comp!
TurboGT looks like a nice game! I'm requesting you to give it to me for few days once you're over with the game! :grin: