camera for mounting on bike/helmet.

Roxx

Crazie Tourer!
Hello friends,
I am confused which camera to buy?

GoPro Hero 6 or olympus tg tracker

I am more inclined to buy GoPro hero 6. But i am not sure if i should buy from amazon, Flipkart or from somewhere else..

Please suggest me from where should i buy it? I prefer buying it from shop but cant find any that sells GoPro. My second preference is Flipkart.

What if i placed order on its official website, it says taxes extra, i am worried about buying online if it may be not delivered in good condition. Also the prices everywhere are different.

Please advise me what i should do.. thanks.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Gopro would be a better choice between the two but it would be expensive. You can also look at Sjcam , sjcam 7 star is used by many youtubers and in the price of hero6 you can have multiple sjcam with all the needed accessories like external mic etc, other options would be Gitup git2 pro or git 3, or the Firefly 8s, etc.
You can find sjcam reviews on YouTube
Sjcam s6 legend onward support external mic.
From your choice gopro would be my pic.
You can buy action camera s from banggood, gearbest, AliExpress just chose a national carrier as shipping option to avoid duty.
Gopro you can buy directly from their site.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Roxx

Crazie Tourer!
Gopro would be a better choice between the two but it would be expensive. You can also look at Sjcam , sjcam 7 star is used by many youtubers and in the price of hero6 you can have multiple sjcam with all the needed accessories like external mic etc, other options would be Gitup git2 pro or git 3, or the Firefly 8s, etc.
You can find sjcam reviews on YouTube
Sjcam s6 legend onward support external mic.
From your choice gopro would be my pic.
You can buy action camera s from banggood, gearbest, AliExpress just chose a national carrier as shipping option to avoid duty.
Gopro you can buy directly from their site.

Thanks, but now i have finally decided to buy "procus rush + 23 accessories" for 7400Rs from amazon, after i checked it out from 2 biker brothers.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Thanks, but now i have finally decided to buy "procus rush + 23 accessories" for 7400Rs from amazon, after i checked it out from 2 biker brothers.
Good waiting for videos.

bondhutto

Travel Dreamer
Procus is also good. I guess it is available in amazon.in.

I bought Eken H9R from banggood last month.

Roxx

Crazie Tourer!
Good waiting for videos.

Sorry brother, haven't shared any videos. Videos from Procus Rush are huge in size, each 18mins of video is of 3GB and I can't store it, doesn't matter if it's 720p or 1080p. Coming few days, in Diwali I will record some and share. Sorry for so late reply.

Just today, from Procus website i have ordered dual battery charger and extra waterproof case that I will use to make a hole and try charging on the go... One battery lasts for about 45mins when kept on recording video, after 18mins a new video segment starts.. recorded Volume level is also good with camera in it's case. And yes, Volume level is good enough if I am singing inside the helmet and the camera is mounted outside the helmet. I think to try external mic too.

Now, on Amazon Procus rush kit has external mic included which wasn't there when I bought. I will try to buy separately.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Roxx

Crazie Tourer!
update: i had called them and asked about the external mic for Procus Rush, came to know that they have updated the camera and now the new Procus Rush has an extra port specially for the external mic, so my Procus Rush that i bought last year, neither it has this extra port, nor does it support this external mic!!

i will post few pictures when i manage to make a hole in my old case and try to charge it while recording on the go.. thanks.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
update: i had called them and asked about the external mic for Procus Rush, came to know that they have updated the camera and now the new Procus Rush has an extra port specially for the external mic, so my Procus Rush that i bought last year, neither it has this extra port, nor does it support this external mic!!

i will post few pictures when i manage to make a hole in my old case and try to charge it while recording on the go.. thanks.
There are few crafty guys who can fit the 3.5 mm port to make it work with external mic. We have one guys here in Delhi's camera market. Do explore your local market if u need external mic.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk