can 3.00 x 18inch tyre upgraded to more fat tyre...

him4133

my bike is hero glamour i wanna increase tyre fatness can i do that ....i gonna buy new one(both tyre)...suggest some tyre

the great

my bike is hero glamour i wanna increase tyre fatness can i do that ....i gonna buy new one(both tyre)...suggest some tyre
Yes a fatter tyre can be added but canno't be advised to do so. Increasing tyre fatness will reduce the overall performance of the bike (case in point hero glamour which is already low on power but great on mileage). The marginal increase in the width will give u good grip but you will have to sacrifice on mileage and pickup as the bike is designed to perform better on stock tyres.

Having said that, the best options would be Michelin M45 (great soft compound tyre but hard to get these days) or Sirac Streets (specifically designed for Indian roads), second best would be the tried and tested MRF Zappers.

him4133

Yes a fatter tyre can be added but canno't be advised to do so. Increasing tyre fatness will reduce the overall performance of the bike (case in point hero glamour which is already low on power but great on mileage). The marginal increase in the width will give u good grip but you will have to sacrifice on mileage and pickup as the bike is designed to perform better on stock tyres.

Having said that, the best options would be Michelin M45 (great soft compound tyre but hard to get these days) or Sirac Streets (specifically designed for Indian roads), second best would be the tried and tested MRF Zappers.
got it...thanks..