Can I cover Leh Ladakh trip on CB Twister bike with Pillion rider?

Rajesh Upadhyaya

Hi Everyone,

I am having a CB Twister bike which is in good in condition. Me and my best friend are planning to visit Ledakh by 110 CC Twister in june 2018. Is it possible we both can? with our baggages?=D>=D>=D>
Tour plan will be:- I am planning to go to Ladakh from Chandigarh (via manali) and also I want to cover Pangong Tso ,Tso Moriri Lake,Leh Royal Palace,Khardung la Pass, Nubra.. Is there any good places I am missing please guide me too.

Thanks to all,
[email protected]:gib:

gkapoor

Super User
It would be better if you guys go on separate bikes. 110cc can do it then.
But two people with baggage will be too much for the bike. Or you would need to cut down your baggage a lot which is not possible for a long road trip.

nadz11.ns

Super User
Extremely difficult of the bike as well as the rider/pillion. The combined weight of two persons plus luggage may prove too much for the bike.

Also, CB Twister isn't a big bike and you will surely face difficulty in carrying luggage.

NeerajVayu

Better to take heavy bikes, at some places you will feel short of power, with pillion it would be tough but not impossible

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Those 100cc bikes have already done it.
But pillion will always run aside on ascends on raw roads or at height.
Just don't use n number clothes.
Do your job with only few jeans & 3-4 T Shirts for 10-15 days.

Everything is possible.
If you are ready for many such sacrifices.
LOL !

On my trip to ladhak in 08 or 09 I met two gentlemen on a bajaj 4s. They had started the ride from kanpur, srinagar, leh. I met them around sarchu. To be honest the roads were way worse then today. Plus they had 3 big bags on the bike. Last but not the least, they were nor wearing helmets

With the above mentioned information, I would say it is possible, but definately not very comfortable.

Enjoy

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk