Car rental for a trip to Kasol

Vijay09

VJ Kumar
Hi everyone.. Looking for Self drive car rentals reviews. Do we have any Tlog for this on BCMT, if yes then please share the details. I am unable to find it here

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
We have only rented Myles until now and the experience has been mostly alright. Since majority of the rental companies these days have contractors who manage the vehicle and delivery, the experience can vary, even between various parts of the city.

Myles and ZoomCar are both good, I like Myles more, since there is no kilometer restriction, so if you’re planning to travel long distance in short number of days, then Myles could turn out to be cheaper. Otherwise, ZoomCar looks like a good bet due to included fuel.

Vijay09

VJ Kumar
We have only rented Myles until now and the experience has been mostly alright. Since majority of the rental companies these days have contractors who manage the vehicle and delivery, the experience can vary, even between various parts of the city.

Myles and ZoomCar are both good, I like Myles more, since there is no kilometer restriction, so if you’re planning to travel long distance in short number of days, then Myles could turn out to be cheaper. Otherwise, ZoomCar looks like a good bet due to included fuel.
Thanks Yogesh for the information. I will explore both options Myles & ZoomCar

hemant1982

sindbad sailor.
How is the the service offered by Myles ? , I read few reviews online that customers are being hassled while returning back the car...is there any other car rental services in Delhi NCR.which are self managed by companies and not being source out to contractors ?

adsatinder

explorer
How is the the service offered by Myles ? , I read few reviews online that customers are being hassled while returning back the car...is there any other car rental services in Delhi NCR.which are self managed by companies and not being source out to contractors ?
Not know about Myles but used zoomcars and they were quiet professional....

A BCMTian....

adsatinder

explorer
I have used myles and zoom and both have gone to the uber model.. ie contractors providing and maintaining vehicles. And I have had good and bad experiences with both....

One more experienced BCMTian.....