Car rental for Manali-Leh trip

AbhishekAgarwal

Hi,

I want to rent a car (6 people) for Manali-leh trip either from Delhi or Chandigarh. what will be the best option for me as I live in Lucknow and can take train for both (Delhi\Chandigarh) places.

Please also suggest some reliable Taxi operators in Delhi/Chandigarh for renting car (I believe Innova will be good).
I am planning my trip in June last.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Abhishek Agarwal

Abhinav.s

hey ,
You can Rent Taxi from Delhi or anywhere but be advised if you get a TAXI you will not be able to use it for getting around in Leh. Only use will be from Manali to Leh and from Leh bak to Manali/ delhi..
However unless you take a private car.
If you rent a Car from Manali , aNew bolero with Private number may be available.
will have to look into it..

Regards
abhinav ( Rent Royal Enfield, Pulsar. Ride to Manali, Leh on Bullet. Guided Motorbike Tours to HImalayas

Dushie

Folks taxi operators in Leh are stopping all self drive commercial vehicles like Zoom, Carz on rent from visiting places for site seeing. While in Leh in the last one week I saw many zoom cars and spoke to owners too. They had to rent local taxi or bikes for site seeing. Also one of the zoom car had their glass smashed as they tried to forcibly cross the Karu check post. So please remember if you are riding in a self drive commercial car then you can drive till Leh and back but can't use the same for local site seeing in Ladakh to places like Pangong or Nubra valley.

Vicky219187

Hi I am also from lucknow
When you are travelling ?
Who all ?
If suits both of us we joine .
You can send detail on what's app 9198077779