Car rentals from Delhi?

karun0035

Hi BCMTians,

I hope and sincerely wish that you and your family are safe in this COVID-19 environment.

I am looking for a good car rental from Delhi to nearby states. Which one should you suggest, based on your recent feedback (from you, your friends etc.).
Searching Google gave me many options, but don't know which to trust. So, I request the fellow travelers to guide me in this.

I do not trust google when buying a service and do highly trust expert opinions. Hence, posting this request here.

Also, if there are any other information that you would like to share, please do.

Thanks,

Hi BCMTians,

I hope and sincerely wish that you and your family are safe in this COVID-19 environment.

I am looking for a good car rental from Delhi to nearby states. Which one should you suggest, based on your recent feedback (from you, your friends etc.).
Searching Google gave me many options, but don't know which to trust. So, I request the fellow travelers to guide me in this.

I do not trust google when buying a service and do highly trust expert opinions. Hence, posting this request here.

Also, if there are any other information that you would like to share, please do.

Thanks,
I Happen to know a Taxi operator Alpha india holiday 9958187590. Based in delhi.. they have a small fleet .. courteous n .experienced driver.. offering personalised service...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk