Chacha Restaurant - Sip-n-Dine. Kanatal-Mussoorie Road

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
Hi All,

Sharing our experience that we had when we visited Kanatal and Tehri Dam area during 2nd Oct long weekend.

We had checked into 180 degree resorts at Kanatal and just 1 km away from this resort, there is a restaurant named - Chacha Restaurant. It also has a name as Sip-n-Dine.

With various decorative plants, and lights, it fascinated me to take a halt and try something to eat.

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
Restaurant offers almost everything (North india, continental,snacks e.t.c.) you want to eat and especially authentic uttarakhand delicacy.
Above all it offers great hospitability, thanks to father and son who run this restaurant.

They also have a small farm where they have various home grown vegetables as cabbage, brinjal,beans and babycorn. Best part of their service is you will never get pre cooked food. Everything they serve is freshly prepared only when an order is given. So one thing you need is to be patient as they will always provide you fresh prepared food.
Ambience of restaurant both from inside and outside is very fresh and new. Place is neat and clean and is highly recommended whosever visits Kanatal - tehri area.

Below will share few pics that I clicked when I visited this restaurant.

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
Place also provides lips smacking chutney made of green chilies.... this was something I never had before and let me tell you , it was best...

This is kind of a fruit that grows in Uttarakhand and contains number of vitamins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
@Yogesh Sarkar : Just a query, can I change the name of the thread from
Chacha Restaurant - Sip-n-Dine. Kanatal-Tehri Road to
Chacha Restaurant - Sip-n-Dine. Kanatal-Mussoorie Road ?

Restaurant owner was delighted to see this thread and thanked me for putting it here. He just wanted to check if the name can be changed. Its actually located on Kanatal-Mussoorie road. Thanks !!!