Chasing Dreams - The Great Migration at Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya

subratseet

Subrat Seet
the grasslands and the lions and the cheetahs - you just took my breath away. I do not recall every seeing so many giraffes in one place, thanks for sharing subrat.
Thank you KD Sir. Mar climate, wildlife, photo opportunity etc are really great.

Toofani wildlife photography Subrat.
Thanks dear.

I am out of words Subrat... Your log will definitely increase traffic to Masai Mara.. :)
Thank you Ankur. I don't know about others but already i have started enquiry for August 2016. Migration booking happened really in advance.

I logged into bcmt after a long time today and come across this! It is an absolute treat!! Kenya has long been on my bucket list and your log just shifted it to the top of the list. Do you think Mara is doable with a 2& 1/2 year old child??
Thank you very much. Mara can be done easily with child. Safari is really comfortable in a land cruiser or other pop up roof vehicle. Just check with the Doctor whether they can give yellow fever vaccination to a kid. Without that you won't be able to go.

@subratseet dada jaw dropping shot each . The rising sun with tree is a killer one.
Thank you so much.

Super trip. Some fantastic shots of wildlife
Thank you so much.

Before saying good night, one picture which was suggested by many to frame it and hang on my wall.
FBCHEETAH3_43A3101.jpg

subratseet

Subrat Seet
Beautiful captures, Subrat! The pictures speak for themselves. Great show! :)
Thank you very much.

please print a large copy of this and hang it on the wall of your living room, awesome...
Thank you Sir.

woow :shock::shock:
can not explain my excitement....
Beautiful and stunning ...
can you help me with total expense ?
Thank you so much. Here is the details sharing again.
Trip cost: Safari and stay - 2785 US Dollar
Airfare: Mumbai - NBO-Back - 40, 000
Visa Charges: 50 US Dollar
One night stay at Nairobi: 100 US Dollar
Driver tips: varies - we paid 80 USD per person but 60 USD is ok.

This was a mix of two night tent and 4 night resort (Mara Serena lodge, premimum property).

Black Pearl vkd

Don't Stop, You are just a step away.
Thank you very much.

Thank you Sir.

Thank you so much. Here is the details sharing again.
Trip cost: Safari and stay - 2785 US Dollar
Airfare: Mumbai - NBO-Back - 40, 000
Visa Charges: 50 US Dollar
One night stay at Nairobi: 100 US Dollar
Driver tips: varies - we paid 80 USD per person but 60 USD is ok.

This was a mix of two night tent and 4 night resort (Mara Serena lodge, premimum property).
Thank you so much @subratseet for details

kandisa

Jeeper on board
There are some pictorials which literally blow you away, and i must say this log is one of those. Don't know how i missed this till now! Only thing i can say is a big THANK YOU for letting us enjoy the fruit of your hard work.