Chasing Dreams - The Great Migration at Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya

sach.sri

Awesome! I also recently went to Masai Mara on a weekend kind of trip - was so very excited, imagine my dismay when I opened my camera bag and found out that I had left my 100-400 lens at home. Had picked up the camera bag without checking

I guess will write a thread titled - Masai Mara from my 18-135 lens!

subratseet

Subrat Seet
Excellent
Thank you.

Awesome! I also recently went to Masai Mara on a weekend kind of trip - was so very excited, imagine my dismay when I opened my camera bag and found out that I had left my 100-400 lens at home. Had picked up the camera bag without checking

I guess will write a thread titled - Masai Mara from my 18-135 lens!
Thank you Sachin. OMG. Before going on any trip i get this kind of nightmares. So, again and again i check my camera bag.

svj700

Super User
Since morning I am going through this log again & again !

I have no words to express my feelings !

I have been addicted to wildlife channels on TV!

Only I can say, Thanks for sharing !!

Ravi_M

@subratseet , thank you so much for such a virtual fantastic tour of Masai Mara. We have seen movies like 'Hatari in our childhood and later 'Gods Must Be Crazy' series and of course 'Madagascar'.

I had heard of it from a colleague who is a photographer by hobby and who had won a trip to Masai Mara in a photography competition few years ago.

I have added Masai Mara to my bucket list after reading through travelogue.

Also thanx are due to pops8906, who brought this old thread alive., else I would have missed it.