Chennai To Bhutan Ride Diary

KunthanRaj

Serendipity Expedition - Discovering || Happiness.
This Is A Video Story of Chennai to Bhutan Via Chennai - Visakhapatnam - Kharagpur - Asansol - Siliguri - Phuentsholing - Paro - Thimpu - Punakha - Phuentsholing - Siliguri ( 3291 Kms ).

Riders:-
Nipun - KTM 390
Muthu - Himalayan
Naveen - Bullet
Arun - RX135
Kunthan - Yamaha FZ16

Crossing 6 State to Feel The World’s Happiest Country.

This is My First Video, Do Check Out And Share Your Feedback.

Oh seems something wrong - I had posted the link but it disappeared - yes its good but too fast -- hope you put some more details of the the trip - Like hotel stays and expinditures ---- as I am planning a visit from Allahabad to Bhutan - will be going from Ghoshpukur Phulbari Jalpaiguri Hashimara - This section of the route is close to the Bangladesh border so Just wanted to know how safe it is

KunthanRaj

Serendipity Expedition - Discovering || Happiness.
Oh seems something wrong - I had posted the link but it disappeared - yes its good but too fast -- hope you put some more details of the the trip - Like hotel stays and expinditures ---- as I am planning a visit from Allahabad to Bhutan - will be going from Ghoshpukur Phulbari Jalpaiguri Hashimara - This section of the route is close to the Bangladesh border so Just wanted to know how safe it is
Ghoshpukur Phulbari Jalpaiguri Hashimara - The Route is Safe if you going via bike you can Go via Teesta Bridge alone the River, it is more scenic , if you going via Car you need to connect to sahudangi rd as the Railway crossing still not build for Car.

Over all the Cost is not that high, You can get room cheap too depends on your taste - Paro we stayed in Dharma Resort ( my frz Refered )
Thimpu you can Find many hotel, but search in Thimphu sabji Market as you can Find very cheap. and in phunaka kengua hotel. Drukies Hotel in Phuentsholing.

Hope this helps ,

Ghoshpukur Phulbari Jalpaiguri Hashimara - The Route is Safe if you going via bike you can Go via Teesta Bridge alone the River, it is more scenic , if you going via Car you need to connect to sahudangi rd as the Railway crossing still not build for Car.

Over all the Cost is not that high, You can get room cheap too depends on your taste - Paro we stayed in Dharma Resort ( my frz Refered )
Thimpu you can Find many hotel, but search in Thimphu sabji Market as you can Find very cheap. and in phunaka kengua hotel. Drukies Hotel in Phuentsholing.

Hope this helps ,

Thanks for the information - The railway crossing that you are talking of is it at NIJBARI ( Google Maps )