Chevrolet cruze - my dream come true but some queries

hunkyycbz

hi all bought cruze ltz 2009 model..really diesel rocket and getting decent mileage of 12-13 with 100% ac in city driving.

My main question for cruze owners here :

1.how to get the USB input with stock stereo though it has AUX input..dont advise modulators they play usb like FM

2.best place in delhi to get the modifications for my cruze..it just ran 28000 kms till date with service record after being 6 years old car

3.CODE 91 error comes on the display manytimes before pushing start/stop button

4.Is cruze's steering really hard or me only feel that because after cruze when i drive my 2009 model swift it feels like HONDA city ..hahahaha

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
u need to take out the stereo unit to check at the back if it has a usb option, and if it does have it than take it to some auto accessories shop and get the usb connector fitted.
or fix it by your self.
Karol bag is the best place to go for modification u can also try kashmirigate market. and also there is some modification shop on gt road near Alipur I don't remember the name.
code91 Push Remote key to Cockpit to STOP( it happens when the key is out of raange).

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
There is Car heavans in Ashok vihar phase 2 they carry modification work u can check with them . get their number from just dail or i will provide same later.
They can also help u with usb thing.

hunkyycbz

thanks a lot bro..i can go for ashok vihar..can u please pm me the number because kashmiri gate is totally crowded area..earlier i thought to put my pioneer dvd player to install it on cruze due to this USB issue but then the originality of the interior will be lost as stereo panel will be changed..so better install USB input in company fitted unit.

Also, the 245/45/R17 will be a perfect tyre size for the cruze ??
stock alloys are ok ok with 205/60/R16 tyres

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
thanks a lot bro..i can go for ashok vihar..can u please pm me the number because kashmiri gate is totally crowded area..earlier i thought to put my pioneer dvd player to install it on cruze due to this USB issue but then the originality of the interior will be lost as stereo panel will be changed..so better install USB input in company fitted unit.

Also, the 245/45/R17 will be a perfect tyre size for the cruze ??
stock alloys are ok ok with 205/60/R16 tyres
+(91)-9810525770, 9810025770

+(91)-11-42263001

C-3/12, Ashok Vihar II-Ashok Vihar, Delhi - 110052, Near presidium school

no idea about the tyre but u can easily go one size up on stock rims .

hunkyycbz

Thanks IJS..
actually some children in my society scratched the doors totally which are not removed by rubbing because the paint is affected , so if i go for the black and other coloured tapes that is in fashion these days to cover the whole car , will it be a good decision because i dont want to repaint the doors.
the tapes are stable or they will get tear off during heavy rains or delhi summer heat

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Thanks IJS..
actually some children in my society scratched the doors totally which are not removed by rubbing because the paint is affected , so if i go for the black and other coloured tapes that is in fashion these days to cover the whole car , will it be a good decision because i dont want to repaint the doors.
the tapes are stable or they will get tear off during heavy rains or delhi summer heat
or you can opt for full body wraping.

hunkyycbz

hi guys..after going through several markets for wrapping up of full body of my cruze , i found it too much costly..
Those guys are asking Rs. 40-50000 for that :(

So can anyone advise if i just repaint my cruze outer body only with black color, how much will it cost ?? and how many days paint guys will take to repaint it

right now its of silver color..

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
hi guys..after going through several markets for wrapping up of full body of my cruze , i found it too much costly..
Those guys are asking Rs. 40-50000 for that :(

So can anyone advise if i just repaint my cruze outer body only with black color, how much will it cost ?? and how many days paint guys will take to repaint it

right now its of silver color..
Around 40 to 60k for the whole car in good quality go for dupont only.