Cloud storage apps

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
Hi All,

It's been couple of days since we are back from our spiti trip.
We had shot pretty good number of pics via mobiles, and DSLR's and hence there is around 35 GB of data . Can any one please help me with any decent cloud storage provider that could help me uploading this much data ? Also I would like to know if that service would be free or chargeable .

Thanks,
Suneesh

Admin01

Administrator
One of the best options is Google Drive. It works well and the 100 GB storage upgrade is just Rs. 130 a month. This is what I normally use while sharing photos with friends.

google-drive.jpg

There are numerous other paid and free cloud companies and I have tried a few of them. Frankly speaking, you can't really trust majority of these free cloud services providers with your data. I have even had a paid cloud storage provider scrapping their home service altogether and giving users just 30 days to migrate elsewhere!

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
One of the best options is Google Drive. It works well and the 100 GB storage upgrade is just Rs. 130 a month. This is what I normally use while sharing photos with friends.

View attachment 749314
There are numerous other paid and free cloud companies and I have tried a few of them. Frankly speaking, you can't really trust majority of these free cloud services providers with your data. I have even had a paid cloud storage provider scrapping their home service altogether and giving users just 30 days to migrate elsewhere!
Thanks a lot Yogesh ....

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Yahoo photos (1TB : Free) is already sold.
Can't say about its future.
Better rely on Google.
As Google seems most practical to use.