CNG Compliance Plate

turbohead

In Pursuit of Happyness
I got CNG removed from my Swift, finally its feels good be back on Gasoline :)

CNG kit is now doing duty on my office Alto at Ggn.

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
Didn't I tell you and posted here that this job on my car was done FOC, even though this particular dealer/installer hadn't done the job on my car. Nobody (including you) paid any heed to it and simply ended up spending anything from 250-500 INR for this job. Its not about the money but ethics and principles.
This is what you had posted, which gave an impression that your FOC job was done on personal terms. :eek:
He must have checked the kit and installation before agreeing to put a plate, I presume. He is an old acquaintance of my BIL.

This is what you had posted, which gave an impression that your FOC job was done on personal terms. :eek:
I never said he's a friend or a close friend, just an acquaintance. He charges for everything which is supposed to be charged. He installed the CCP on my car without installing the CNG kit, that was on the personal terms.

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
@Vikas:
:(

I talked to Transport Department Helpline who asked me to contact Burari Authority.
And they are still not clear (whether to instruct Fitment Centers to refund money) for CCPs fitted at a cost, prior to the recent circulation of govt. authorities! Although new fittings shall be accompanied by a free CCP from now on.

Sarakaari attitude.... :mad:

Although 250 bucks is nothing, but why there is always a hidden scam in everything?!

P.S.:
My CNG Fitment Center is not ready to return any money until govt. authorities instructs them to do so! :grin:

turbohead

In Pursuit of Happyness
Although 250 bucks is nothing, but why there is always a hidden scam in everything?!
P.S.:
My CNG Fitment Center is not ready to return any money until govt. authorities instructs them to do so! :grin:
Ask him to give a due bill for the same and produce it in consumer forum if he doesn't give you the refund.