CNG Compliance Plate

asmita

Can anyone help me with contact details of places where I can get my car fitted with CNG compliance plate near Friends Colony? Not able to find correct information anywhere.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with contact details of places where I can get my car fitted with CNG compliance plate near Friends Colony? Not able to find correct information anywhere.
You need to get the CNG Compliance Plate fitted by the same dealer who installed the CNG kit on your car. And this is a job which has to be done free of charge by the installer. If you'll get it done at some other dealer, they might charge you anything between Rs300 to 500.

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
You need to get the CNG Compliance Plate fitted by the same dealer who installed the CNG kit on your car. And this is a job which has to be done free of charge by the installer. If you'll get it done at some other dealer, they might charge you anything between Rs300 to 500.
NO!

I had a word with Burari RTO on instructions of IGL Helpline for getting a clarification on this.
The person clearly mentioned that CCP for old installations (prior to this new regulation) won't be free, as there was no such requirement at that time. The new fittings/installations (after the announcement) are bound to include CCP as a free inclusion.

My CNG Kit installer also quoted the same thing to me before I had a word with Burari RTO.

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
From tomorrow i.e., 01st August, 2013 CNG won't be available to cars without the CCP.

This is what the guys at pump were telling to customers!
Well, that's what they are forced to do. Reality would be totally different! :rolleyes:

adsatinder

explorer
No EXTENSION.
IGL Head is not ready to give more time.
Those who are late for any reasons,
Should be ready to go many authorised dealers
for CNG COMPLIANCE PLATE.
Don't hesitate to go any Dealer
as they will be more helpful than you can think.