Computer config under 25k

Sir jee forgot the most important thing, monitor!
Hailstorm really takes the toll, especially if they fall on a bald head and guess today's that day! :grin:

In that case, I would advise you to cut down GPU, for the time being bring the super IGP of GA785 into play, its equivalent to 9400GT, and opt for monitor as you may wish, i.e. 19" would be around 6600/-, 22" - 8250/- and so on.
On more thing, the proccessor I mentioned is the locked processor, you can still dig out the 2 extra locked cores thus making it a truly set QUAD CORE...

One more thing, Don't opt for wireless keyboards/mouses etc, apart from additional resources they hop on (USB) , they aren't that reliable plus you need to replace battery every 2-3 week. For me they are as good as any ornate thing!

Viny

One more thing, Don't opt for wireless keyboards/mouses etc, apart from additional resources they hop on (USB) , they aren't that reliable plus you need to replace battery every 2-3 week. For me they are as good as any ornate thing!
I am using wireless keyboard and mouse from iball and it works great all the way and requires battery replacement in 4-6months and not within 2-3 weeks.

I am using wireless keyboard and mouse from iball and it works great all the way and requires battery replacement in 4-6months and not within 2-3 weeks.
One of my friend uses, Microsoft Reclusa and he is consistent with his battery routines, though the exception may be that he is an avid gamer, but still I won't recommend wireless to anyone.
Did you faced any niggles, weak reception etc etc ever..?

popsha

Incredible Bulk
I bought a Dell™ Inspiron Desktop 560s few weeks back. Since it was meant for parents I went for a branded one.... easy service.

A little customization and the budget will be under 25K

Or try the 580s

Viny

One of my friend uses, Microsoft Reclusa and he is consistent with his battery routines, though the exception may be that he is an avid gamer, but still I won't recommend wireless to anyone.
Nopes i didnt find any niggles as such, though my ussage is limited within 20-25 feet range only. Wireless keyboard and mouse are used as part of my HTPC and yes i dont have very high usage, its generally used for browsing web on htpc and few other basic stuffs only.

turbohead

In Pursuit of Happyness
Nopes i didnt find any niggles as such, though my ussage is limited within 20-25 feet range only. Wireless keyboard and mouse are used as part of my HTPC and yes i dont have very high usage, its generally used for browsing web on htpc and few other basic stuffs only.
You use keyboard/mouse from 20-25 feet :shock:
Are you using some LCD projector instead of monitor :grin:

Aman Pruthi

Crime Master GOGO
Yogesh Look at the hcl Desktops available in market

**HCL DESKTOPs Rates Approx

HCL Ezeebee PC (AZ-1131) - INTEL ATOM 1.6 Ghz CPU* / 1GB DDR-II RAM / 160GB SATA / MM KBD / OPTICAL MOUSE / 1YW / 15” HCL LCD / DVD Writer / 1YW 15 k
HCL Ezeebee PC(AZ1121) - INTEL PDC 2.5 Ghz CPU* / 2GB DDR-II RAM / 320GB SATA / MM KBD / OPTICAL MOUSE / 1YW / 18.5” HCL LCD / DVD Writer / SLIM Cabinet / 21 k
HCL Busybee Consumer PC(V0001) - INTEL C2D 2.93 Ghz CPU* / 2GB DDR-II RAM / 320GB SATA / MM KBD / OPTICAL MOUSE / 18.5 HCL LCD Colour* /* DVD Writer /*3Y WARRANTY(1+2) 23.5 k
HCL Business PC - INTEL PDC 2.6 Ghz CPU* / 1GB DDR-II RAM / 320GB SATA / MM KBD / OPTICAL MOUSE / 1YW / 18.5” HCL LCD / DVD Writer / 1YW 19.5 k
HCL Business PC - INTEL PDC 2.6 Ghz CPU* / 1GB DDR-II RAM / 320GB SATA / MM KBD / OPTICAL MOUSE / 18.5 HCL LCD Colour* /* DVD Writer /*3Y ON-SITE WARRANTY* * 20k
HCL Business PC - INTEL C2D 2.93 Ghz CPU* / 2GB DDR-II RAM / 320GB SATA / MM KBD / OPTICAL MOUSE / 18.5 HCL LCD Colour* /* DVD Writer /*3Y ON-SITE WARRANTY 24 k
HCL Business PC - INTEL QUAD CORE 2.33 GHZ / 2GB DDR-II RAM / 320GB SATA / MM KBD / OPTICAL MOUSE / 18.5 HCL LCD Colour* /* DVD Writer /*3Y ON-SITE WARRANTY* * 25 k

Last edited:

Viny

You use keyboard/mouse from 20-25 feet :shock:
Are you using some LCD projector instead of monitor :grin:
LOTS of OT !!! WARNING !!! --- :D

Generally I use it along with LCD TV, but yes when I watch IPL (sports) or any movies than i turn on the Projector. I use to love watching WWE on Projector, wanted to buy the recliner that connects with htpc to give that extreme ozzz while watching WWE, specifically those choke slams :D

And if i get time i do use the projector for playing NFS :p or some bike racing game. And recently enjoyed the kungfu panda ...it was a great fun :D