Confusion: Looking for Hotel/Resort at Dapoli

subratseet

Subrat Seet
Planning for a trip to Dapoli in August 2010. Why i wrote confusion is that there are two resort i could found in Dapoli i.e., Sagar Sawali, Karde and Sagar Sawali, Ladghar. I would prefer to stay near beach. So, please suggest me which hotel/resort i should prefer.

Also, can suggest other hotels in Dapoli.

roamer

Hemant Jawale
Both places are same and almost on beach only. But will recommend the Karde one, as the beach is very beautiful and you can take the morning Dolphin watch boat ride also.

There is another hotel, which is most popular at karde is Hotel Kinara (02358 234633). Other notable is Surali Sagar (Surali Group of Hotels & Resorts)

All these are next to the beach only :)

subratseet

Subrat Seet
Thanks dear roamer. I saw the photos. The Ladghar one is with independant cottages facing sea and the Karde one with room with huge balcony. I prefer cottages than room. So, confused. Do you have any photos please of your last visit. Please correct me if i am wrong.

roamer

Hemant Jawale
Yes, The Ladghar resort is having fine cottages by beach. Also the Food is very good over there. While beach is very beautiful, but rocky so cant much enjoy in water.

If you are going to relax at one place and not much going to explore around dapoli, will suggest this place. This is also called Tamas teerth, as in evening sea water looks very reddish in colour.

Went few years back, and the photographs are with my uncle. So will be difficult to post here.

subratseet

Subrat Seet
Went few years back, and the photographs are with my uncle. So will be difficult to post here.[/QUOTE]

Not an issue. Thats fine. Thank you for the information.

d50alchemy

Carpe Diem
There are few beach-side resorts on Murud (Not to be confused with Murud - Janjira) beach too.
Sorry but I can't recollect the name. Didn't stay there but did go there for a morning cuppa chai.