Corona Virus Covid 19

adsatinder

explorer
Coronavirus के बढ़ते मामले, दूसरे राज्य Delhi में Arvind Kejriwal से क्या सीख सकते हैं?

355,570 views•Jul 27, 2020

The Lallantop
14.5M subscribers
The Lallantop show. July 27, 2020
In today’s show, Saurabh Dwivedi discusses the worsening situation in Bihar and other states due to Corona Virus. Corona cases are rising in West Bengal and Telangana too. Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal said the situation is in control in Delhi and other states are considering Delhi Model to control the spread.

adsatinder

explorer
Corona कम करने के बाद Delhi को Kejriwal ने Rozgar Bazar दे Companies-unemployed की मुश्किल आसान की

190,958 views•Jul 27, 2020

The Lallantop
14.5M subscribers
There's improvement in COVID situation in Delhi. The Delhi model is being discussed in India & abroad. Today the recovery rate in Delhi is 88%, only 9% of the people are ill now and 2-3% of the people have died. There is a decline in the number of deaths. There was no need to impose the second lockdown in Delhi. This is a matter of satisfaction: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal

Kejriwal also informed that his govt is starting a portal – http://jobs.delhi.gov.in. “Those who are looking to recruit people for jobs can go to the website and update their requirements. Job seekers can also go there and update their qualifications, experience & requirement. It’ll be a Rozgar Bazar”, he said

jeetcp

Mediocre me
If I move from one state to another , will it spread covid?

Rather, if I go to another city withing Same state, it will NOT spread covid?

Are we trying to save livies here? or just trying to keep state number low? Or even better, why not make money in the middle, by creating so many complex systems?

adsatinder

explorer
If I move from one state to another , will it spread covid?

Are we trying to save livies here? or just trying to keep state number low? Or even better, why not make money in the middle, by creating so many complex systems?
If You are from Gurgaon and enter Delhi, it is OK.
If you enter UP, it is not Good at all!
LOL !

Rajasthan is also relaxed with it.
UP has some more problems and having Lockdown more at weekends or at some occasions.
Punjab also wants to know more about your movements in Punjab.

citymonk

Super User
Actually nobody knows what is happening and what should be done.

People coming from other states are quarantined for 15 days or maybe 10 days but expat pepole moving home from one locality to other on rent are free to move. While both kind of categories are alien to people of that new locality.

I know a family whose Male earning head died due to Corona on arrival in government hospital but before remaining on bed at home for some one week. No body out of remaining 5 members except two little children came positive (asymptomatic.)
Inspite wife tending daily to sick husband was o.k. in her covid report.

So what can be said and what precautions are good or bad is mistry.

Very strange things are happening with even stranger logic.

citymonk

Super User
If You are from Gurgaon and enter Delhi, it is OK.
If you enter UP, it is not Good at all!
LOL !

Rajasthan is also relaxed with it.
UP has some more problems and having Lockdown more at weekends or at some occasions.
Punjab also wants to know more about your movements in Punjab.
These things are only done to show that government is doing some thing.

adsatinder

explorer
Unlock 3 interstate travel guidelines: What you need to know

Times Drive Desk

Times Drive Desk
Updated Jul 30, 2020 | 09:30 IST

Yesterday, the Ministry of Home Affairs announced the new set of rules and easing of restrictions under Unlock 3. Here is a quick summary of the rules for interstate travel

Key Highlights
  • Unlock 3 will start on 1 August
  • Containment zones will continue to be subjected to strict rules
  • India's tally of total coronavirus cases stands at over 1.5 million
Come Saturday and the third phase of "unlock", i.e. easing of restrictions will begin in India. This will be based on the recent Unock 3 guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs yesterday even as India's tally of coronavirus cases is now well above 1.5 million. Now, before we get into the details, it must be noted that these new rules will apply only outside of containment zones. This means that things will continue to be stringently restricted in government-designated containment zones. Now, on to what you came here for -- unlock 3 interstate travel guidelines.
1. We will get straight to the chase -- the central government had already removed all restrctions on interstate travel in India. That continues be the case in the latest iteration of "unlock" as well. What this means is that you are 'mostly' free to travel across India via the available means of transport, including private vehicles.
2. This freedom, of course, does not apply to containment zones. So, in case you are in a containment zone and wish to travel to another state, you will need to apply for a movement pass. To apply for a travel e pass, head to your state's official website.
3. It must be noted that the centrral government has authorised states and union territories to restrict specific activities outside containment zones based on their individual assessment of the situation. The MHA order, however, clarified that they inter state as well as intra state movement of both goods and people will not be restricted. It adds that people will not be required to acquire permission, i.e. travel pass for movement.
The order reads: "States and UTs, based on their assessment of the situation, may prohibit certain activities outside the Containment zones, or impose such restrictions as deemed necessary. However, there shall be no restriction on inter-State and intra-State movement of persons and goods. No separate permission/ approval/ e-permit will be required for such movements."
However, as observed over the past few months, some states and union territories have imposed lockdowns, restricting movement. To cut a long story short, the final call will be of the state or union territory you are in.