Corona Virus Covid 19

deepam

Super User
Here's my suggestion, we all have been brainwashed and thought that to heal body external intervention in form of Doctors prescribed medication and treatment works.
Well this is how the Hype has been created.
I think Oxygen may help but in most cases it can cause severe internal damage to delicate parts of the body.
We have failed to recognise and improve our health.
We get easily panicked.
I may get harsh comments, for my this view.
As I write this post, my wife lost her paternal uncle unexpectedly and he had sufficient Oxygen to be supported on in the hospital. My father-in-law was never allowed to meet his brother. Interestingly COVID-19 had negative report.
What's killing people is panic and isolation from near and dear. This modern medical science never consider to believe and act on this fact.
Media has created so much fear on people that they are seeing everyone in suspicious mode.
Remove fear and spread love.

There was heartening video from Rural Andhra that mother is stopping the girl // daughter to give water to Father (woman's own husband) as he was not allowed to enter village after he turned out COVID-19 positive. What's this humanity?

If someone's Oxygen Saturation Level drops ask them to do Prana Mudra for 3 times in a day, each time for 50 minutes. One can google and direct people to do.
I am sure you ask allopathic doctor and he may state it's dangerous to do Prana Mudra at this stage!!

God has given our body beautiful recovery mechanism and we fail to follow.

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Super User
I disagree a little bit. As soon as oxygen saturation level drops below 90%, organ damage starts to begin. This damage will begin as soon as that level is reached for over 1 minute. So it does not really matter if you survive or not, you will come out weaker. So any arguments that a sick person had oxygen support and still died does not mean that the person had the support as soon as his/her oxygen support was below 90%. If someone has a reading of 85% for an hour and then he/she gets oxygen support then the person may still die depending on how much organ damage was done in 1 hour.

The lung efficiency of people living in India is 16% lower than those living in cleaner environments. The only solution to Indian problem is mRNA vaccines that India is not willing to pay. Even if India decides to pay for them today, Indian death toll is going to exceed 1 million.

deepam

Super User
The most interesting facts is wearing masks drops Oxygen Saturation level. Government has issued circular or directives for people to wear masks even at home.
COVID-19 infection is blown out of proportion and Vaccines have failed to curtail contracting Covid.
I have heard 2 instances that death has occurred after second vaccines.

Now see the panic that is created due to Vaccine shortage.
Interestingly Vaccine is not going to protect you for life! Just couple of months!

Well one can conclude, how things are being managed.

deepam

Super User
I disagree a little bit. As soon as oxygen saturation level drops below 90%, organ damage starts to begin. This damage will begin as soon as that level is reached for over 1 minute. So it does not really matter if you survive or not, you will come out weaker. So any arguments that a sick person had oxygen support and still died does not mean that the person had the support as soon as his/her oxygen support was below 90%. If someone has a reading of 85% for an hour and then he/she gets oxygen support then the person may still die depending on how much organ damage was done in 1 hour.

The lung efficiency of people living in India is 16% lower than those living in cleaner environments. The only solution to Indian problem is mRNA vaccines that India is not willing to pay. Even if India decides to pay for them today, Indian death toll is going to exceed 1 million.
-----------
Well, this is what has been fed. I don't think modern medication believes in holistic medications.
There is a video how 3 different pulse oxy meter is showing different values from 43 to 97!!!
The person is normal.
There is no stock available for Oxymeters!! Price was INR 400-500. Today it's available for INR 1000 to 3000.
Injection Remedisiver having MRP of INR 3500 is available ranging from INR 30-35K Cash.

Vaccines also will be black marketed... As panic makes for it's demand to go up.

citymonk

Super User
I disagree a little bit. As soon as oxygen saturation level drops below 90%, organ damage starts to begin. This damage will begin as soon as that level is reached for over 1 minute.
This is strange and I disagree bit too based on inputs from people on this forum itself. In Leh ladakh it is very common thing that oxygen levels drops below 95 or 90.
We are discussing about oxygen levels since last many years. Here are people with readings 65 and even 45 but they came back hail and hearty from Everest base camp.

Btw Nepal is asking these Everest climbers to bring back empty oxygen cylinders now.

Big Daddy

Super User
90 is about a fair number given that there is no age or preconditions attached to it. Some damage is recoverable at a young age and some is not recoverable. Just because someone survives does not mean much. This type of damage is more along the lines of radiation damage. Human cells have some capability to repair the damage but repeated exposure will eventually lead to irreparable damage.

Most people like to see binary yes/no decision but if you want to stay safe then you should not let the saturation level drop below 90. Since you mentioned Leh, in hindsight, YS should have worried about this stuff too.

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Where are these 2 centers located?

View attachment 793945
Noida NewsVaccination Drive Trouble In Gautambudh Nagar Wrong Details Of Chc Badalpur
Vaccinaion in Noida: सीएचसी बादलपुर में और कोविड पोर्टल पर पता सेक्टर 50 का, टीकाकरण बनी मुसीबत

Aishwary Rai | नवभारत टाइम्सUpdated: 11 May 2021, 10:15:00 AM

लापरवाही का आलम ये है कि स्वास्थ्य विभाग ने कोविन पोर्टल पर बादलपुर सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य केंद्र (CHC) का गलत पता अपलोड कर दिया है। इस वजह से कई लोग टीका लगवाने के लिए नोएडा में भटकते रहे, जबकि बादलपुर सीएचसी ग्रेटर नोएडा में स्थित है।
सांकेतिक तस्वीर
सांकेतिक तस्वीर
नोएडा
गौतमबुद्धनगर जिले में टीकाकरण पर स्वास्थ्य विभाग की आधी-अधूरी तैयारी लोगों के लिए मुसीबत बन गई है। सोमवार से 18 वर्ष से अधिक उम्र वालों का टीकाकरण शुरू हुआ। इस दौरान सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य केंद्र से लेकर जिला अस्पताल में अव्यवस्था फैली हुई नजर आई। लापरवाही का आलम ये है कि स्वास्थ्य विभाग ने कोविन पोर्टल पर बादलपुर सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य केंद्र (CHC) का गलत पता अपलोड कर दिया है। इस वजह से कई लोग टीका लगवाने के लिए नोएडा में भटकते रहे, जबकि बादलपुर सीएचसी ग्रेटर नोएडा में स्थित है।

फोर्ड कंपनी की स्थापना किस देश में हुई? ऐसे ही सवालों के जवाब देकर जीतिए इनाम

जिले के 16 बूथों पर रोजाना 18 वर्ष से ऊपर वाले 2800 लोगों को टीका लगाने का लक्ष्य निर्धारित किया है। बताया जा रहा है कि प्रति बूथ पर 5 लोगों की टीम तैनात की गई है। टीकाकरण शुरू होते ही लोगों को काफी दिक्कतों का सामना करना पड़ा। नोएडा के रहने एक परिवार ने टीकाकरण के रजिस्ट्रेशन कराया। उसे बादलपुर सीएचसी पर स्लॉट मिला।

कोविन पोर्टल पर बादलपुर सीएचसी का पता सेक्टर 50 लिखा हुआ है। परिवार जब सेक्टर 50 पहुंचा तो पता चला कि बादलपुर सीएचसी ग्रेटर नोएडा में है। इस दौरान 50 से ज्यादा लोग टीका लगवाने के लिए सेक्टर 50 में भटकते नजर आए। लोगों का आरोप है कि स्वास्थ्य विभाग की लापरवाही के चलते उन्हें टीकाकरण कराने में काफी मुसीबत का सामना करना पड़ा।
कोविन पोर्टल पर बादलपुर सीएचसी का पता गलत लिख गया है। इसे सही कराया जाएगा।
दीपक ओहरी, सीएमओ, गौतमबुद्ध नगर

पता नहीं हुआ सही तो और झेलनी पड़ेगी मुसीबत
कोविन पोर्टल पर बादलपुर सीएचसी का पता गलत लिखने से सोमवार को कई लोगों को परेशानी हुई। टीकाकरण कराने के लिए कई लोगों ने स्लॉट बुक किया है। उन्हें 12 मई को सुबह 10 बजे से 4 बजे के बीच का समय मिला है। ऐसे में अगर पोर्टल पर सीएचसी का पता सही नहीं कराया गया तो आगे भी लोगों को दिक्कत हो सकती है।

Vaccinaion in Noida: सीएचसी बादलपुर में और कोविड पोर्टल पर पता सेक्टर 50 का, टीकाकरण बनी मुसीबत

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
CHC Badalpur image on facebook :

1620839964391.png

Address:
on GT Road, Dadri Ghaziabad Road, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

(XX - On the cowin app it is showing CHC at sector 50 badalpur gaura Budh nagar - XX)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Badalpur or Bisrakh seems to be same place.
You have to ask someone living in Noida or go there and confirm.

State : Uttar Pradesh
Division : Meerut
Badalpur Village , Bisrakh Block , Gautam Buddha Nagar District

CHC Bisrakh - Community Health Centre
CHC बिसरख - कम्युनिटी हेल्थ सेंटर

Unnamed Road, Bisrakh बिसरख, Sector 1, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 203207

Google Maps

Last edited: