adsatinder

explorer
#PanicBuying #Coronavirus #TodayShow

Panic Buying Leaves Empty Shelves At Supermarkets And Stores | TODAY

TODAY

1.87M subscribers

SUBSCRIBE

Published on Mar 16, 2020

The coronavirus outbreak has many Americans racing to stock up on basic supplies, and it has led to empty shelves at supermarkets and big box stores. Items like toilet paper and bleach have been in particularly short supply. NBC’s Kerry Sanders reports for TODAY from Kissimmee, Florida.

adsatinder

explorer
Younger People Ignoring Social Distancing Guidelines Cause Growing Concern | TODAY

[https://yt3]

TODAY

1.87M subscribers

SUBSCRIBE

Published on Mar 19, 2020

For days we’ve heard health officials warning us to stay inside and avoid large groups, but many younger people seem to be ignoring their advice. NBC’s Kerry Sanders reports from Clearwater, Florida, where spring breakers have been crowding beaches. “Living in fear is no way to live,” says one young beachgoer. »

adsatinder

explorer
Small Grocery Stores Rebound From Panic Buying Shortages

[https://yt3]

KPIX CBS SF Bay Area

161K subscribers

Published on Mar 20, 2020

Even as some of the large chain stores are still finding it hard to stock their shelves many smaller markets are getting the product they need. Don Ford reports. (3-19-20)

citymonk

Super User
It is neither Chinese nor American virus. It is a European virus. The reason is that it spread in Iran. Iranians travel more to Europe than US and China. Americans rarely go to Iran due to sanctions and fear of arrest and detention.

If you look at cases per million population then Italy, Spain and Switzerland have the highest cases. Also, European nationalized health care is a joke compared to USA. The death rates are nearly 400% more than USA.
I think Italy was trying to do some mischief with this virus.
One lakh person exchange between Italy and Wuhan on regular basis due to flourishing leather trade between Italy and China.

adsatinder

explorer
I Was Quarantined in Mumbai’s Kasturba Hospital, Here’s My Story

The Quint

2.2M subscribers

SUBSCRIBE

Published on Mar 16, 2020

Now days even if you sneeze in public people give you stares. But if you have any symptoms like cough, cold, runny nose, soar throat and difficulty breathing you might want to get yourself checked and specially when you have just travelled. With coronavirus outbreak this can't be ignored. I travelled from New York recently and after coming back when I woke up one morning with a soar throat the government made sure I get it tested. Here's my story.

adsatinder

explorer
My coronavirus story: a survivor shares her story

TRT World

706K subscribers

Published on Mar 19, 2020

Elizabeth Schneider contracted the coronavirus at a house party, which she initially thought was the flu. She has survived Covid-19 and is now creating awareness by sharing her story.

Big Daddy

Super User
USA is #1 country in Coronavirus. This virus certainly is not China's thing. This thing was around for more than 1 year atleast.

Last edited: