Corona Virus Covid 19

Big Daddy

Super User
Seems true.
Indian journalism sucks. The title of the news appears to suggest that Trump seeks "medical help." No, he does not seek any medical help from any country. He seeks to lease surplus medical equipment and supplies. These medical equipment and supplies are in great demand and social distancing guidelines are making difficult to ramp up their production in the US. Besides, that is what allies are for. When Iran attacked Saudi oilfields, they asked US to bring their equipment to deter future attacks.

Big Daddy

Super User
How harsh and.life threatening lock downs could be. This man could not survive the Lockdown because all liqour vends are closed too.

[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]
Many marriages in the US survive due to the financial benefits of marriage. Now that people are asked to stay at home, you have hostile people under one roof for 24 hours. You then take away their jobs and liquor, things become bad. Also, add delays in non-essential medical services. You have people sitting at home in some sort of physical pain that may need physical therapy or even dental services. The house turns into a cage with wild animals inside.

I even turn off TV because may female reporters are missing their hair deadlines and botox appointments. They look horribly ugly. I can not stand these faces for a few minutes. Imagine what their husbands have to put up with.

You can buy beer but if you are gluten sensitive then things get worse as you will sit home all gassy. The home will become Hitler's gas chamber.

Last edited:

adsatinder

explorer
Indian journalism sucks. The title of the news appears to suggest that Trump seeks "medical help." No, he does not seek any medical help from any country. He seeks to lease surplus medical equipment and supplies. These medical equipment and supplies are in great demand and social distancing guidelines are making difficult to ramp up their production in the US. Besides, that is what allies are for. When Iran attacked Saudi oilfields, they asked US to bring their equipment to deter future attacks.
This is report is published by Europe & Asia media houses both.
UK and many countries have given priority to this news.
I can quote only English Media.
LOL !

I know more number of equipments are required not only by USA but all other countries too.
No one country can handle this sudden demand.

Reactions: cat

Big Daddy

Super User
This is report is published by Europe & Asia media houses both.
UK and many countries have given priority to this news.
I can quote only English Media.
LOL !

I know more number of equipments are required not only by USA but all other countries too.
No one country can handle this sudden demand.
I have no idea why would anyone try to make fun of the USA. It is not like any of Europe or Asia is "better" or anyone is America is trying to make fun of Europe. Italy has fewer cases than the USA and its death rate is 7 times as high. The data suggests that US healthcare is the best in the world and the news suggests that the US is trying to even improve its survivability. I am assuming that people are trying to make fun because if interpreted correctly then the news will only depress Europe that it is not doing as well. Instead, Europe is perhaps trying to spread this news to assuage their own depression that even USA is helpless. Clearly that is not the case. If anything, US will outbid Europe to get equipment on its shore to save lives.

BTW, the only numbers that can now be trusted will come from USA and Europe. Asian numbers cannot be trusted except for maybe Japan. Asian governments are really not that open about sharing information.

Last edited:

citymonk

Super User
How do you do the accounting of deaths caused by Coronavirus? Many Coronavirus patients are ingesting poison in hopes to survive and are ending up dying.

In Iran, false belief a poison can fight novel coronavirus kills hundreds

How come Iran is so badly affected.
Italy's plight is acceptable considering they had very close business and trade relations with China in Wuhan.

But Iran was under US sections and no country was having trade with them from last many years.

Big Daddy

Super User
That is why I think the epicenter of virus may be Europe. Even Pakistan has close trade relationship with China and it is not as bad as Iran. Europe typically help countries with US sanctions. They are masters of deception.

Big Daddy

Super User
There is a political angle to this. Democrats want Trump to look bad and most companies are stonewalling Trump by not cooperating in manufacturing life saving medical equipment. Here is what Trump is saying about companies stonewalling him. Trump is paying price for not being nice.

They said they were going to give us 40,000 much needed ventilators, ‘very quickly’. Now they are saying it will only be 6000, in late April, and they want top dollar.

Trump demands GM, Ford build ventilators; could order action

adsatinder

explorer
That is why I think the epicenter of virus may be Europe. Even Pakistan has close trade relationship with China and it is not as bad as Iran. Europe typically help countries with US sanctions. They are masters of deception.
Europe has this virus earlier like in America ?

Anything to do with communists vs Capitalists ?

citymonk

Super User
Anything to do with communists vs Capitalists ?
Communist are dead long time.
Do not assume China to behave like communists of cold war era. China is big capitalist now.

Rather it is now good capitalist Vs Bad big Capitalist (China) or you can say business as always between competitors.

This is ace Crime reporter from India and what he is saying makes lot of sense. China is buying global shares now while all other capitalist are selling.
Why? He gives his projection.