Crossing Little Rann of Kutch - LRK ...

SachinS

Keep Travelling ...
Great Runn..............
Great White................
Great Views...................
Great Captures..................
Thanks Satindar ji :)

[MENTION=16777]SachinS[/MENTION] Thanks a lot for sharing this information...!!

It is indeed very helpful.. for first timers like me who are going to ROK ..!!
Thanks Doc and it was nice talking with you over phone.

[MENTION=16777]SachinS[/MENTION] , this is really thoughtful and will help so many including myself.

Do you know how to cross LRK from Adesar side and come out from Zinzuwada?
[MENTION=19399]Sachin Jatkar[/MENTION] - Thanks :) Sachin no idea about entering from Adesar but Palasva is some 20 odd kms from Adesar. For entering from Palasva side i would recommend you reach palasva and ask some local to guide you till entry from Palasva side, tell thm you want to visit Dada's mandir. There are lots of people coming from other side so it shouldn't be an issue. Keep track of the marking and you should be fine. Will see if i can find GPS trail will share it once i find it.

drvictor19

Just came back from Great Rann of Kutch....!!
Want to especially thank Sachin for helping me plan my trip...!!
Thanks buddy...!!

SachinS

Keep Travelling ...
Just came back from Great Rann of Kutch....!!
Want to especially thank Sachin for helping me plan my trip...!!
Thanks buddy...!!
Tks Doctor Saab. Was really nice talking to you. Tks to BCMT for providing such platform and making like minded friends...
Hopefully u will be heading to little Rann soon ;)

RIDEON

Sachin,

Nice work buddy. Will serve as a great guide for people like us planning to visit this lovely place

darkside_of_d_sun

Staff member
Hi [MENTION=16777]SachinS[/MENTION] , as you mentioned entering LRK shouldnt be an issue from Palasava side, what about the permits then? Is there a place/Forest Office to take the permits in Palasava?

SachinS

Keep Travelling ...
Hi [MENTION=16777]SachinS[/MENTION] , as you mentioned entering LRK shouldnt be an issue from Palasava side, what about the permits then? Is there a place/Forest Office to take the permits in Palasava?
No forest office or place where permits are issued from Palasava side.
I did inquire last year when i was there, but no such office or permits are issued.