Thanks sachin bhai for sharing inputs..
My replies above.Sachin... your post is the one i keep coming back to as the only comprehensive one for crossing the LRK. So permit me to ask some questions -
1. Can it be done in a sedan, specially given the rough part towards palasava?
Yes, unless it is civic.
2. Considering it would only be two people (me & better half), is it safe?
Its safe. Start in morning.
3. Are there any tracks or any other resources we can use?
I had tracked using my tracks but dont hav file now. But no need to worry.
4. Would there be guides ready to accompany us throughout till palasava?
5. Any idea on the timing of the forest office for permits?
I guess post 8.30 or 9.00 not sure.
Would be indebted for your help! And any other resources you could point me to would be good!
We are planning to do this in March, during Holi. Plan is to do Mumbai Zainabad on day 1 and then next day cross little rann to bhuj/hodka side.
We did it during holi