Current Road status in Maharashtra and MP

Satyanarayana

Hi all. I am planning to visit Omakareshwar and Mahakaleshwar in MP in 1st week of September 2016. I am planning to go by road from Hyderabad to visit these places. Can somebody help me in knowing the road status and the appropriate route to visit these places from Hyderabad. The route which I knew is to go via Nanded, Ichapur, Burhanpur Omakareshwar and from there via Indore to Mahakaleshwar. How is present status of roads after a good rainfall this season.

Please help.

Khan

Can anyone tell me which route is better for traveling from Nagpur to Bhopal because last time I went to Bhopal from Nagpur via betul it was horrible and I am sure after monsoons it would have been worsened. I'm traveling today night so anyone who knows the best route from Nagpur to Bhopal currently plz help me out.

Satyanarayana

Fro
Can anyone tell me which route is better for traveling from Nagpur to Bhopal because last time I went to Bhopal from Nagpur via betul it was horrible and I am sure after monsoons it would have been worsened. I'm traveling today night so anyone who knows the best route from Nagpur to Bhopal currently plz help me out.
From Betul to Nagpur is 4 Lane. I have travelled 3 days back. I have travelled 180KM in 2 hrs. Yes! 2 hrs. From Nagpur to Bhopal no idea.

Satyanarayana

I
All the roads in M.P have taken a severe beating due to excessive rains this year so drive carefully to avoid sudden potholes.
I Have travelled from Hyderabad to Omakareshwar via Adilabad, Yavatmal, Amravati, Parthwada and Khandwa on 2 nd Sept. The route is Good. From OMK to Mahakaleshwar via Indore is also good. But while returning back we took Kannod Harda, Khategaon, Betul route to Nagpur and from there to HYDERABAD. Indore to Kannod (70KM apptox) is horrible. From Kannod to Betul is Good. Nagpur to HYD is superb.

shankarmayaa

Aham Brahmasmi
I

I Have travelled from Hyderabad to Omakareshwar via Adilabad, Yavatmal, Amravati, Parthwada and Khandwa on 2 nd Sept. The route is Good. From OMK to Mahakaleshwar via Indore is also good. But while returning back we took Kannod Harda, Khategaon, Betul route to Nagpur and from there to HYDERABAD. Indore to Kannod (70KM apptox) is horrible. From Kannod to Betul is Good. Nagpur to HYD is superb.
Is it relevant still today? Am riding tomorrow in the opposite direction. Any pointers would be great.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk