Daily Life & Street Life

Chetan Kulkarni

Super User
Nice picture Chetan.
Were you at Trimbakeshwar for the first Shahi Snan? I'm planning to go there (Photography) for the 2 or 3rd Shahi Snan. How is the crowd? Is it wise to go there or avoid it?
Henry
Thanks Henry. Yes I was there for the 1st Shahi Snan. It was crowded but not as much as I expected.

Reaching the place is a challenge because they close the entry road 5-6 kms before the place one day prior to the event. I went two days earlier and had no issues. Also access to the Kushawart Kund is a bit restricted since the place is small and gets crowded when the sadhus come in. See if you can conjure a "Press Pass" from somewhere. That will give you easy access.

But the overall experience is worth it in my opinion.

hensil

Guru
Thanks Henry. Yes I was there for the 1st Shahi Snan. It was crowded but not as much as I expected.

Reaching the place is a challenge because they close the entry road 5-6 kms before the place one day prior to the event. I went two days earlier and had no issues. Also access to the Kushawart Kund is a bit restricted since the place is small and gets crowded when the sadhus come in. See if you can conjure a "Press Pass" from somewhere. That will give you easy access.

But the overall experience is worth it in my opinion.
Chetan Thanks,
You went two days before the event, where did you stay? I can also do that.
Henry
PS: Sorry guys for off topic.

hensil

Guru
Henry,

My wife's maternal uncle lives in Trimbakeshwar :) So I can land up whenever I like to :D

Cheers,

Chetan
Thanks.:supz:
My brother-in-law lives in Nashik but as you said since the roads are closed reaching the venue could be problem.
In fact, even I have a new house in Nashik Road but not furnished.#-o
Henry

Ankur003

UltraWideLife.com
Can not see anyhting, but a broken image in post #858

Both links work fine in #859

Edit: I think i dint get your question. I am also not able to insert image on other servers to BCMT.

Last edited: