Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan - Where our bikes witnessed Ice on road, snowfall, etc.

Arathi

Re: Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam... In 16 days, 4 bikes!

the mods can help you change the title...Waiting to see the log.

yashwanthms

Vroooom goes my darling
Re: Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam... In 16 days, 4 bikes!

Admins, can you please change the title of the thread to " Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan - Where our bikes witnessed Snowfall, Ice on road, Landslides and many more things!" please? Then I will start the travelogue here.

Alpha

Going to Neverland

Admins, can you please change the title of the thread to " Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan - Where our bikes witnessed Snowfall, Ice on road, Landslides and many more things!" please? Then I will start the travelogue here.
send a personal message to any one of the mods, and they will do the needfull

hiambuj

Staff member

Sorry for the delay.
Done. Please check if OK.

Driver

Waiting for Pictures and trip report :)

Thanks
Driver

John Mathai

john-the wanderer
Re: Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan - Where our bikes witnessed Snowfall, Ice on road, Lan

This is a must watch one... :)

Pareesh Trehan

Pareesh Trehan
Re: Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan - Where our bikes witnessed Snowfall, Ice on road, Lan

excellent , a more picturesque log is coming on the way, waiting desperately ! :rolleyes:

Raj ROVER

great !!!
waiting to see eastern part of India through your trip log..:)

yashwanthms

Vroooom goes my darling
Introduction!

After planning a mammoth ride of 3k+ kms to cover Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan, Arunachal Pradesh and Meghalaya as well(which even we knew wasn't possible!) in 16 days, we started our journey from Bagdogra, and were able to cover Mirik Lake, Pashupathi(Nepal), Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan and Guwahati in 17 days.

This is a tale, which stars a CBR, a RE Classic 500, a RE TBTS and a Pulsar 180! Riding our bikes during snowfalls, landslides, ice on roads, very very bad roads, high altitudes and very beautiful landscapes are the elements which make this much more interesting!

Here's a glimpse of what is yet to follow!

YMS_0028.jpg

YMS_0081.jpg

YMS_0228.jpg

YMS_0634.jpg

YMS_0792.jpg

YMS_0847.jpg

YMS_0938.jpg

YMS_8716.jpg

YMS_9320.jpg

YMS_9802.jpg

YMS_9472.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg