Sambak

The:Avenger:God
Hey Fellas!!
It might sound a little early but i am really excited to share and get in touch with fellow Bikers on this.I have been solo riding for the past several years but despite my best efforts i could'nt touch the highest road for certain man made disasters and not to mention the nature which played havoc in 2010 when i was damn ready to go. Its been a long time, since i kept this dream alive and i am hoping see it out in real this time around.

Back to Topic: I am planning to leave Delhi around the first week of June 2017. And my preferred route would most certainly be Via Manali. I would be spending around 15 days in a whole (TRAVELLING, STAYING etc). And just to mention; i've got all the essential gears and my ride in good shape :)

So yeah i am here:
1. To get in touch of some individual or group who is planning Ladakh around that time.
2. To know about the basics of Ladakh sojourn, likewise the Permits, Road Condition, Midway Staying, Budget and special preparations etc.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Sambak

Can anybody suggest a good Riding suit (Jacket & Pant) under 10000 Rs.? My Requirement is to use it for my trip to ladakh in june.
tx

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
You won't get it for less than 10k, you will have to stretch your budget to at least 12-13k in order to get a decent riding jacket and pant.

Sambak

Thanx Yogesh!
BUT WHICH ONE WOULD YOU SUGGEST ON:
1. BRAND.
2. SPECIFICATION.

Need an all weather type and Cramster I had used extensively...
.................?
tx again

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Cramster Breezer 4S should be fine as far as riding jacket is concerned. Though get a decent rain suit, since the rain liner that comes with it is utterly useless.

You can buy Cramster riding pants. However, I believe people have faced issue with it.