Delhi - Shimla - Delhi Taxi

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Hi,

I wish to know about the current charges of a Delhi - Shimla - Delhi Taxi. I may require it for total 3 days. Also please mentioned extras as food charges for driver. I may go in winter (Jan/Feb) so will I have to provide accommodation charges to driver as well ?

Regards

Vikas Kumar

Super User
Hi,

I wish to know about the current charges of a Delhi - Shimla - Delhi Taxi. I may require it for total 3 days. Also please mentioned extras as food charges for driver. I may go in winter (Jan/Feb) so will I have to provide accommodation charges to driver as well ?

Regards
Prasham Bhai, It depends on the car. I mean if you go for an Innova or something same then it is 12rs /Km + 200rs per day driver charges + any tolltax, Parking and State Tax.

My suggeston take a self driven Suv from Zoom Car or something. It will be a fun. This time in Ladakh i saw so many people driving Zoom Cars.

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Thanks Vikas,

I too am inclined towards a self drive car but I have never driven in snow and hence am a bit apprehensive about it.

Vikas Kumar

Super User
Thanks Vikas,

I too am inclined towards a self drive car but I have never driven in snow and hence am a bit apprehensive about it.
not at all difficult bro. Just do not use the accelator on ice and no power breaks. I have driven small cars a lot . In Snow it will not be much problem to drive. the problem occers when it becomes Ice.

Apoorv SHarma

Eat, Ride, Sleep, Repeat!
I would also prefer Self Drive rental. But if you still want to go with a Cab, don't hire it from plains, they too are not used to driving in Snow. Take a volvo(2x2 HRTC AC buses also available) to Shimla from Delhi/ Chandigarh and hire local taxi everyday. This will save the bucks and will give you peace of mind.