Delhi To Amritsar Road Trip EBS (North Corridor) By A Honda City

Highway Apostle

HA New YT Logo (JPG).jpg

Ek Bharat Series is about being adventurous and exploring the small beautiful places in and around your city.

Our Love for lesser known places. The benefits of these places are they are untouched by those fancy touristy things and you can see the originality of the place. Our craving for these places took us to Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.

The route we took was as follows :

Delhi
Karnal

Amritsar
Ludhiana

Delhi

My channel is called Highway Apostle on YouTube. Highway Apostle channel is NOT a commercial channel and it is my way of giving back what BCMTouring, YouTube & Friends From Rallying Days have given me. Thank you all. Aabhari.

Delhi To Amritsar | Part 1 | Ek Bharat Series

Historically known as Ramdaspur & colloquially as Ambarsar, Amritsar is India's most northwestern a city. It is near Pakistan, with the Wagah Border being only 28 kms away.

Highway Apostle

Amritsar & Our Hotel | Part 2 | Ek Bharat Series

Hotel DNR Pride's unique personality is enhanced by its enthusiastic staff, who are always eager to extend a warm welcome and attend to your needs. A 5 Star experoence for a 3 Star price.

Highway Apostle

Golden Temple & Jallianwala Bagh | Part 3 | Ek Bharat Series

The Golden Temple, also known as Harmandir Sahib, meaning "abode of God" or Darbār Sahib, meaning "exalted court", is a Gurdwara located in the city of Amritsar, Punjab, India

Jallianwala Bagh massacre, also known as the Amritsar massacre, took place on 13 April 1919 when Acting Brigadier-General Reginald Dyer ordered troops of the British Indian Army to fire their rifles into a crowd of unarmed civilians in Jallianwala Bagh, Amritsar, Punjab, India