Delhi To Gwalior Road Trip EBS (Central Corridor) By A Honda City

Highway Apostle

00..JPG

Ek Bharat Series is about being adventurous and exploring the small beautiful places in and around your city.

Our Love for lesser known places. The benefits of these places are they are untouched by those fancy touristy things and you can see the originality of the place. Our craving for these places took us to Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.

The route we took was as follows :

Delhi
Gwalior
Agra

Delhi

My channel is called Highway Apostle on YouTube. Highway Apostle channel is NOT a commercial channel and it is my way of giving back what BCMTouring, YouTube & Friends From Rallying Days have given me. Thank you all.

Delhi To Gwalior | Part 1 | Ek Bharat Series

Gwalior, a small town in Madhya Pradesh and a beautiful place away from the hustle bustle of the city life that we experience in the National Capital. Peace can be a synonym of this place.

Gaurav Dutt

ॐ नमः शिवाय
Yamuna Expressway. Don't promte it. Do only if you know the risks.
Please don't do such acts. I am totally against it.
Everybody knows about the consequences and people should understand that anything can happen to anybody, so why take a risk?

Why this gyan? - I am on rest from 24th November as I met with a major car accident.

Highway Apostle

Please don't do such acts. I am totally against it.
Everybody knows about the consequences and people should understand that anything can happen to anybody, so why take a risk?

Why this gyan? - I am on rest from 24th November as I met with a major car accident.
Dear Gaurav,

I am an old work horse at 53 or a SOD, whichever may imply better. I am a former rally driver. I don't show off, I drive my heart out sometimes. That said, the "gyan" is a mere caution which I speak of as a reaction wherever the subject of speed pops up anywhere. I have seen many a sunder topple or turn turtle. Sorry to know about your accident. Would love to talk to you if you wish. You can PM me your Mobile Number. Take Care & God Bless.

Gaurav Dutt

ॐ नमः शिवाय
Dear Gaurav,

I am an old work horse at 53 or a SOD, whichever may imply better. I am a former rally driver. I don't show off, I drive my heart out sometimes. That said, the "gyan" is a mere caution which I speak of as a reaction wherever the subject of speed pops up anywhere. I have seen many a sunder topple or turn turtle. Sorry to know about your accident. Would love to talk to you if you wish. You can PM me your Mobile Number. Take Care & God Bless.
Sir, Sorry..
The word Gyan which I used was for me not for you.
and I know you were not showing off, my statement was for everybody not for you sir.

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
Dear Gaurav,

Ooch !!! lol