Delhi To Kerala Road Trip D2K (West Corridor) By A Honda City

Highway Apostle

45294709_338719943558863_8219605778546294784_o.jpg

Shalom to all the members. It's been quite a while that I have been absent. Went through a lot health wise but alive and kicking. Had a Heart Attack, Brain Stroke, High BP, Diabetes, Diabetic Feet, Gall Blader Stone, Chikungunya etc.

To celebrate my life, I went on a roller coaster ride with my wife and daughter to Wayanad, Kerala. It was really a life altering experience which I plan to share with you all over a period of time through my photos and videos uploaded on YouTube.

The route we took was as follows :

Delhi
Udaipur
Vadodara
Daman
Pune
Belgaum
Mangalore (Someshwar)
Wayanad (Sultan Bathery)
Ooty (Coonoor)
Mysore
Shivmoga
Udupi (Thonse West)
Goa (Calangute)
Lonavala
Mumbai
Ahmedabad
Chittaurgarh
Noida

N To S.JPG

My channel is called Highway Apostle on YouTube. Highway Apostle My channel is NOT a commercial channel and it is my way of giving back what BCMTouring, YouTube & Friends From Rallying Days have given me. Thank you all.

A trailer of what to expect is here.

Last edited:

Highway Apostle

Day 2 : Chilled and got up late. Had breakfast and covered the lovely hotel we stayed in. Hotel Mahendra Prakash, Lake Palace Road. We paid Rs. 3375.00 for 3 adults including Breakfast. Room was an AC Superior. Here is the video of the same.

cat

Senior Billi
Lovely hotel! Never seen anything like it. ...Anything similar or comparable in Konkan coast or TN hill stations, I would like to hear of it.