Delhi To Kerala Road Trip D2K (West Corridor) By A Honda City

venkyhere

Excellent pics, Aman. Can you please drop a pin location on Gmaps wherever the planters association building is ? Unable to locate it on the 8-shaped road. Are the building premises open to public, or is some permission/contacts needed ?

Highway Apostle

Excellent pics, Aman. Can you please drop a pin location on Gmaps wherever the planters association building is ? Unable to locate it on the 8-shaped road. Are the building premises open to public, or is some permission/contacts needed ?
The Planter's Association is exactly opposite to Nilgiris Departmental store in Upper Coonoor. It is on Google map. The building is not open to general public but nobody stops you from visiting with a casual verbal permission. So it's O.K.

Just created on Gmap as "Nilgiris Store & Planter's Association".

harsh_4301

Hi Buddy. Nice to hear from another adventurer.

No, I did not face any ground clearance issues anywhere at all. Just be very careful while going over speed breakers that's all. Would love to help and assist if you would like to know anything. Do look at my videos which are very extensive detailing about the roads.

My car has 10 mm lower ground clearance as i do not use stock tyres. My shoes are Conti Max.

I own a Petrol V and you could understand the amount I spent on fuel. "Phat Gayi".

This year I am planing Delhi To Kanyakumari in May. The route will be unorthodox.
Hi
Great piece of work.... Information is in abundance
Planning for same Delhi to Kanyakumari.... Just confuse whether it should be after monsoon or before. ?