Delhi To Kerala Road Trip D2K (West Corridor) By A Honda City

Highway Apostle

@Highway Apostle Sir ji where are you?
I will start my sudden trip to kerala on 1/Jun/2019.
My uncle's mother became sick to going to visit her.

View attachment 766574
I Am Right Here.

Your itinerary looks good considering you are on an emergency drive. But Baroda to Belgaum is a bit so be sure of that. As you are well rested from Udaipur, you should push yourself on the first leg & gradually decrease. Rest all looks O.k. to me. Redraw your route again to iron out any fatigue issues.

Black Pearl vkd

Don't Stop, You are just a step away.
I Recommend;

Udaipur
Surat
Belgaum
Sultan Bathery
Ooty
Munnar
Kottayam
Udupi
Satara
Vadodara

Udaipur
Sir ji
there is one twist.
I will start my journey at 5PM Evening, and reach baroda at 10PM.
that is the reason small distance. Planning to stay at Hotel Le Nandini (Karjan Toll Plaza) and from there start early like (5AM)

I have already done Surat to Belgaum, so won't be a problem this time (just 100kms extra and starting early also).

I need to stay at Kalpetta (Mother in law's house)

ooty and munnar will be like leisure drive, visiting relatives.
then kottayam (father in law's house)
for the return trip we will follow udupi, Satara Vadodara and Udaipur

Highway Apostle

Sir ji
there is one twist.
I will start my journey at 5PM Evening, and reach baroda at 10PM.
that is the reason small distance. Planning to stay at Hotel Le Nandini (Karjan Toll Plaza) and from there start early like (5AM)

I have already done Surat to Belgaum, so won't be a problem this time (just 100kms extra and starting early also).

I need to stay at Kalpetta (Mother in law's house)

ooty and munnar will be like leisure drive, visiting relatives.
then kottayam (father in law's house)
for the return trip we will follow udupi, Satara Vadodara and Udaipur
Then you are good to go. Drive tight & keep on your schedule. keep in touch. Any issues help is only a clock away. God Bless You.

@Gujjubhais_Log

Few things I observed in gujrat. people (Not all but majority) are very impatient, and rash driving. I have been to Surat, ahmedabad and vadodara, these cities I found people with no driving sense. forget about sign board and signals. for them take your car/bike where ever you find place. wrong side or right side doesn't matter to them.
always need to be very very careful
:lol::lol: Looks Like you haven't visited to cities like Rajkot and Surendranagar in Gujarat yet .....:lol::lol: