Delhi To Kerala Road Trip D2K (West Corridor) By A Honda City

@Gujjubhais_Log

Thanks as always.

Lol but I agree. I had a hit from the backside very near to Surat between Udaipur & Vapi. Luckily we all were Ok and continued. So I do agree with all of you. These guys need to keep control of their hormones. :grin:
I bet he would be from my side of the state..."SAURASHTRA ":grin:

By the way your Travel V-Log's are Excellent still on D2K Part 19, Enjoying every bit of it, Few things I want to share.

1. Next time if you plan Daman please do add Jampore Beach (Daman) in you itinerary. it's a nice quiet beach

2. Daman is divided in 2 Parts - Moti Daman (Big Daman) and Nani Daman (Small Daman). your pronounciation of Nani Daman was Different, it's नानी दमन .

3. In D2K part 15 during narration your voice seems different then past 14 logs. Different Mic Setup or Different person ?:-k

Will be watching your log's as time permit .....

Highway Apostle

I bet he would be from my side of the state..."SAURASHTRA ":grin:

By the way your Travel V-Log's are Excellent still on D2K Part 19, Enjoying every bit of it, Few things I want to share.

1. Next time if you plan Daman please do add Jampore Beach (Daman) in you itinerary. it's a nice quiet beach

2. Daman is divided in 2 Parts - Moti Daman (Big Daman) and Nani Daman (Small Daman). your pronounciation of Nani Daman was Different, it's नानी दमन .

3. In D2K part 15 during narration your voice seems different then past 14 logs. Different Mic Setup or Different person ?:-k

Will be watching your log's as time permit .....
Thanks buddy really from the bottom of my heart. All your points are well taken. Will ensure I incorporate them. Enjoy the videos in your own time. They are extremely well informed for anybody who wishes to take a road trip.

Last edited:

Highway Apostle

Kolhapur To Lonavala Road Trip | D2K Part 35 | Delhi To Kerala

Day 18: Kolhapur's cultural history is dated back to 17th Century. Lonavala is a hill station surrounded by green valleys in western India near Mumbai.