Delhi To Kerala Road Trip D2K (West Corridor) By A Honda City

Black Pearl vkd

Don't Stop, You are just a step away.
In totality I got 12.7 FE with AC 24 hours on. Also, I do have a habit of pushing my car a lot too. Your route sounds good.

You can do Udaipur - Vadodara - Daman - Goa - Mangalore - Belgaum - Wayanad.
in October 2018 I did Udaipur > Allahabad (prayagraj) avg speed was 90-100 I got 27.3 FE. for the whole trip.

Highway Apostle

in October 2018 I did Udaipur > Allahabad (prayagraj) avg speed was 90-100 I got 27.3 FE. for the whole trip.
I do push byt not to the point of getting 11 - 12 FE on petrol. Dunno why!!

in last picture It looks city's rear bumper got detached from body.. bumper to bumper love (kiss) affair?
is it?
Had a Swift hero in Gujarat with 2 other boys & a girl hit us behind near a too around Vapi - Surat. He was a BACHCHA trying to showoff with no control. We bore the brunt. The hit was quite bad. By the time we took care of each other, the Swift limped away into the nearby township. Honda people at Surat were amazing. They made the boot functional. We were delayed by 3 hours and that is all. Later in Delhi we got the car repaired (Insurance) Rs. 38000.00.

Black Pearl vkd

Don't Stop, You are just a step away.
Had a Swift hero in Gujarat with 2 other boys & a girl hit us behind near a too around Vapi - Surat. He was a BACHCHA trying to showoff with no control. We bore the brunt. The hit was quite bad. By the time we took care of each other, the Swift limped away into the nearby township. Honda people at Surat were amazing. They made the boot functional. We were delayed by 3 hours and that is all. Later in Delhi we got the car repaired (Insurance) Rs. 38000.00.
Few things I observed in gujrat. people (Not all but majority) are very impatient, and rash driving. I have been to Surat, ahmedabad and vadodara, these cities I found people with no driving sense. forget about sign board and signals. for them take your car/bike where ever you find place. wrong side or right side doesn't matter to them.
always need to be very very careful

Highway Apostle

Few things I observed in gujrat. people (Not all but majority) are very impatient, and rash driving. I have been to Surat, ahmedabad and vadodara, these cities I found people with no driving sense. forget about sign board and signals. for them take your car/bike where ever you find place. wrong side or right side doesn't matter to them.
always need to be very very careful
Thanks buddy. I listen to you. It maybe true. I didn't feel that way, maybe the traffic was good on the particular days. But, jokes apart, somebody should tame these morons. They are everywhere.