Delhi To Rajasthan Road Trip D2R (North West Corridor) By A Honda City

Highway Apostle

00..jpg

Shalom to all the members. Highway Apostle with his family crew went on this 2000 Kms. trip from Delhi to Rajasthan. We spent 10 Days and 10 Nights. We are building our experiences one by one every week about this amazing journey. Stay with us to see Rajasthan from our eyes. You won't regret.

The route we took was as follows :

Delhi
Jodhpur
Jaisalmer
Khuri
Sam
Bikaner
Jaipur
Delhi

My channel is called Highway Apostle on YouTube. Highway Apostle My channel is NOT a commercial channel and it is my way of giving back what BCMTouring, YouTube & Friends From Rallying Days have given me. Thank you all.

Delhi To Rajasthan Road Trip | D2R Part 01 | Trailer Unleashed

Highway Apostle

Delhi To Jodhpur Road Trip | D2R Part 02 | Delhi To Rajasthan

Jodhpur is a dry desert city draped in gold. But what make it cool is "The Blue City part of Jodhpur".

Highway Apostle

Mandore Guest House Jodhpur Enroute Road Trip | D2R Part 03 | Delhi To Rajasthan

Situated just a stone’s throw away from the historic and beautiful ’Mandore Gardens’, Mandore Guest House boasts delightful accommodation in the form of spacious bungalows/chalet style cottages, all encircling a large, leafy garden. Air conditioned rooms furnished with twin/double beds, each with a modern en suite bathroom and decorated in an aesthetically pleasing style, mixing the ethnic and contemporary. Hotel Mandore widely circulated as Mandore Guest House - Jodhpur is a family run excellent garden resort. The accommodation is a secluded place, pleasingly away from the bustling city life. It boasts of a lush green garden having a variety of seasonal plants & flowers.

Highway Apostle

Mandore Guest House Jodhpur Enroute Road Trip | D2R Part 03 | Delhi To Rajasthan

Situated just a stone’s throw away from the historic and beautiful ’Mandore Gardens’, Mandore Guest House boasts delightful accommodation in the form of spacious bungalows/chalet style cottages, all encircling a large, leafy garden. Air conditioned rooms furnished with twin/double beds, each with a modern en suite bathroom and decorated in an aesthetically pleasing style, mixing the ethnic and contemporary. Hotel Mandore widely circulated as Mandore Guest House - Jodhpur is a family run excellent garden resort. The accommodation is a secluded place, pleasingly away from the bustling city life. It boasts of a lush green garden having a variety of seasonal plants & flowers.