Dell Streak

MonkeyBoy4u

Came across this product while randomly surfing for gadgets

Dell Streak

Does anyone have any experience using it ?

How stable are android based phones ?

It has a Qualcomm processor, are these any good ?

Can anyone share any other thoughts ? :D

Viny

I have seen this at Dell B'lore. Its to big for a phone and too small for a pad. Thats it about it.

Andorid is good if you like linux, there are lots of things but you need to work out for them.
As far as stability goes, its better than Windows based phones, obviously :p

MonkeyBoy4u

I personally love Linux. I am using a iPhone 3G and would love to change to something with a bigger screen.

the pads available today can anyways not be used as a phone as they do not support SIMs

cat

Senior Billi
My HTC android is absolutely stable.
Days or weeks pass, with gmail push, Google Talk staying available, SMS app accumulating messages (like an ongoing thread), in and out of facebook (the android fb app), ...and sometimes I use it as a phone. :) Sometimes I think about it and reboot it just in case.
It's a small screen, not what you want, but it is stable.

surender deswal

I personally love Linux. I am using a iPhone 3G and would love to change to something with a bigger screen.

the pads available today can anyways not be used as a phone as they do not support SIMs
I think SAMSUNG galaxy S tab.suppurts 3.5G sim.cam be used as both.Am i right?:)

akshay4384

THE LONE RIDER
Sahil you are selling phones purchased under EPP.
It may land you in a soup,as open selling is not allowed for these products.

lloydofcochin

+1. Sahil why do you want to put your job at stake for such a silly thing? It is against the T&C for EPP purchases and there have been few who have been chucked out for the same.

EDIT - Pls ask the mods to remove your post.

sahil.tiger

bloody junior :)
+1. Sahil why do you want to put your job at stake for such a silly thing? It is against the T&C for EPP purchases and there have been few who have been chucked out for the same.

EDIT - Pls ask the mods to remove your post.
F.Y.I.

The phones will be anyways registered under my name. I just saw some enthusiasm for the phone so can get 2 phones as claimed in my post. If I was selling them I would have claimed a higher price for the same. Still thanks for your concern :)